watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It must have been that bad..

Started by Admin, December 17, 2012, 10:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I've got people in the office today saying "What the hell was that all about?!" This is coming from West Ham, Chelsea, Millwall and Manchester United fans.

Normally they don't batter an eyelid, they just say Fulham had a good result but for some reason this one has stuck out. After watching the highlights, they said apart from Taarabt, QPR were poor and Fulham even worse and they'd also be upset if their team put out a performance like that in a local derby.

I know we're trying to talk about onward and upwards but even still today when I'm normally over a defeat this one still leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I think it will do for a very long time. Oh well, that's Fulham for you isn't it.

MJG

Same in my office (let alone yesterday at my Sunday game) , this result and performance more than anything has caused total embarrassment.

FFC1987

Happens to the best of us. United vs Norwich had the same effect in the office.

RaySmith

At least you don't support Liverpool or Arsenal!

We lost an away game with a bad performance - not that unusual is it? We could actually have drawn, since their first goal was a fluke.

An awful performance but away to Arseanal and Chelsea were good, and the previous game with Newcastle.

ScalleysDad

Its a funny old game, ( as somebody used to say), is'nt it and I have taken some abuse this morning as well. Somebody who thinks they are funny put a Mars and a half eaten Flake on my desk as a first instalment on Hangelands transfer to his veterans team. The caveat there is that he might not get a game straight off.
I hope we crush somebody soon as this could get tedious.

Lighthouse

Teams have off days. Fulham more than most. But Saturday was indeed something else. Let's be honest. If we found out players were taking back handers to throw the game the evidence is there. That is how bad it was.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

west kowloon white

Sure was a very poor performance-happens to all teams in all sports-same posters saying same things  and all Jol's fault ..yawn

Baider

Monday morning and the pain still continues, I wouldn't be so distraught if we actually made half an effort to get anything out of the game, heartless performance

shnlwswlkr

Also, we should have had a penalty, lets bring out the excuses like the other teams do when they have a bad performance! Their first goal was lucky, we should have had a penalty, so we should have really won it 2-1 if we look at it that way.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Burt

It could be worse...

We could be Liverpool supporters, and only a couple of points ahead of Fulham.

They have top 4 expectations.

My expectations every season are for survival and a good cup run.

Berserker

I am so so glad today i was out walking in the Cotswold's today and missed work. Mind you we got lost and ended up in a muddy field in the dark, but hey ho eventually found a pub ;-)
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.