https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nacer Chadli Not Sure About Fulham Move

Started by White Noise, December 17, 2012, 02:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.headlines.nl/nieuws/12/582929/

Chadli: "Hope for a bigger club than Fulham '

This article was written by: MartijnOm 1:14 p.m. on 22-11-2012Bron: ELF Football

Nacer Chadli will now return from injury. In the match against Feyenoord winger ran the FC Twente an ankle injury. ELF interviewed Belgian football striker.

Chadli talks about his unfortunate period in Enschede. "I'm the best to my right as a left winger, but played there under Co Adriaanse and Steve McClaren never roamed the team. If a hole filled to be, I could get trotted out. I felt unimportant.'s Team turned bad and the criticism focused on me. the irritations piled up and at one point I could not stand it mentally. I was done with it and said after the season, I go on vacation and never come here again. "

"What game are at a transfer is involved, I noticed after my first year at Twente. Fulham have wanted me, they even gave me a tour of the club. Shortly after I got injured and I was suddenly no longer needed. Past summer Fulham did not reach an agreement with FC Twente. I do not know what I did if it had succeeded. Following my previous experience, I was ready with Fulham. But at that time still with Twente. "

The conversion came only after the conversation with McClaren. "From McClaren got the commitment at left to play. Moreover, the club properly purchased and arose on the field chemistry between me, Dusan Tadic and Leroy Fer. Then I have the button turned myself and instilled that my time at FC Twente could not end without a title. Now I work towards next summer. I'm ready for a new step and hope for an even bigger club than Fulham. "

FFC1987

He's such a funny one. He was basically begging for us to buy him and saying how dissappointed he was we didn't, now he's looking for bigger. Good luck to him!

JBH

FFC1987

Mr Fulham

I don't understand you lot - it's basically the Dembele scenario, which has worked for us. We sign him, if he plays well we will benefit and he will move on after two years. We will benefit from that too.

I don't know where your problem is. Do you really think that, if we sign a young, aspiring central midfielder, that he's going to stay here for 3-4+ years? Reality check needed I'm afraid!

Mr Fulham

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 17, 2012, 02:41:25 PM
Personally would much prefer Leroy Fer.

:023:

I also fancy Nemanja Vidic over Nani.

JackyFulham90

Think out priorities lie in centre midfield not on the wing

FFC1987

Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 17, 2012, 02:43:38 PM
I don't understand you lot - it's basically the Dembele scenario, which has worked for us. We sign him, if he plays well we will benefit and he will move on after two years. We will benefit from that too.

I don't know where your problem is. Do you really think that, if we sign a young, aspiring central midfielder, that he's going to stay here for 3-4+ years? Reality check needed I'm afraid!

The only reality check needed is your interpretation it would seem. If we were about to sign a player and they said 'I'd prefer to sign for someone bigger but seeing as they aren't interested I might as well just go to Fulham' would you be happy with this? Your comparsion to Dembele falls flat because at no point when we were going to sign him did he say well Fulham aren't big enough for me but seeing as no one is interested i'll make do. Thats the problem and its a perfectly acceptable problem.
Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 17, 2012, 02:44:36 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on December 17, 2012, 02:41:25 PM
Personally would much prefer Leroy Fer.

:023:

I also fancy Nemanja Vidic over Nani.

Sorry from now on I will only state an opinion of a player I'd like to see in a FFC shirt based on lower league status etc as its definitly up for ridicule....

FFC1987

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 17, 2012, 02:56:58 PM

Hence the Fer comment, midfield priority.

Admin

Chadli was all but in a Fulham shirt but it fell through because of the Dempsey delay. We all thought, including the club, that Liverpool would come in with a firm offer as soon as the window opened. In turn, we had lined up Chadli, agreed a fee, personal terms and even showed him around the club all for Dempsey and Liverpool to drag their heels and play the stupid game that they did. We couldn't do anything because we need the money from Dempsey to fund the Chadli move. Chadli's clun then pulled the plug due to one of their players picking up an injury.

westcliff white

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 17, 2012, 03:05:44 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 17, 2012, 02:56:58 PM

Hence the Fer comment, midfield priority.

I have seen twente play quite a bit as i work in belgium and get to watch a lot of dutch footie on tv and actually go across to watch games at weekends. Fer is a good player,twente bought him as a like for like replacement for ruiz. he was bought on or just before we finalized the deal for ruiz.

not sure he is suited to central midfield, he plays a lot behind one striker our wide on the right.

douglas is quality if we can get him at the back to play with hangers that would be top draw. assuming hangers stays
Every day is a Fulham day

Willard

I think Everton were running the slide rule over Chadli recently.

alexbishop

We've missed the boat on Chadli now I fear. Pre season we probs looked a fairly attractive club to join. But now, given our position in the table I imagine he will set his sights higher. He is a very very good player and better than Kaca/Frei/Richardson.

Bin Richardson, bring Frei through as a number 10 where he's best suited and bench Kaca. Chadli to start, Kaca for cup games and impact sub. 
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop