watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fellaini's head butt of Shawcross

Started by Forever Fulham, December 17, 2012, 04:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelread

if you kill the bloke that bullied you in the past, you've still killed him, it's still murder, and it doesn't make you a good person for retaliating. Yes this is a much smaller scale, but headbutting someone is assault. It is not to be celebrated on the football pitch. Fellani is a thug, and if it had been a fulham player he had headbutted you would all be calling for 9 weeks +.

He should have got a lengthier suspension than three weeks, in my opinion. That kind of behaviour on the field is not on, irrespective of who it was against. If you're that much of a loose cannon that you will headbutt someone, then you are a danger on the pitch to the safety of others out there. Being physical and grabbing the attacker on a set piece is way more common than you think, and more than just stoke do it. Brede does it every week.

I hate stoke too by the way, I just don't think he should be getting off lightly because it was vs stoke.

leonffc

Quote from: michaelread on December 20, 2012, 01:17:51 AM
if you kill the bloke that bullied you in the past, you've still killed him, it's still murder, and it doesn't make you a good person for retaliating. Yes this is a much smaller scale, but headbutting someone is assault. It is not to be celebrated on the football pitch. Fellani is a thug, and if it had been a fulham player he had headbutted you would all be calling for 9 weeks +.

If you had killed someone that had been bullying you, after you had reported it to the police many times and the police had been near by at the time not doing their job the CPS would throw the case out or at lest have sympathy!!
It does go on but the media and other clubs have highlighted how bad (or good at it depending how you look on it) Stoke are in these situations.
If the 'law makers' of any situation are not prepared to use their powers then you have to take the law in to your own hands sometimes. It may not make it right but why should you just take it if it is against the laws of the game?

TonyGilroy

If you had killed someone that had been bullying you, after you had reported it to the police many times and the police had been near by at the time not doing their job the CPS would throw the case out or at lest have sympathy!!

I don't think so. Really - don't try it.

leonffc

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 20, 2012, 08:00:52 AM

I don't think so. Really - don't try it.

Well ok, but newspapers would run a campaign to free me

BraveDaveFFC

Stoke City are all that is wrong about the game of football.Long ball tactics,lack of continued possession,continual fouling and lack of any creative play! Oh, and a total
arse of a manager!! The sooner teams like them are out of the premiership the better. Although they are higher in the league than us and a lot of others, could any of us want to swap our styles for that rubbish?? Not me, and if the fans of Fulham who continue to "rubbish" the players we have of the pure quality of Brian Ruiz then I suggest they head to the potteries and then maybe they would
appreciate how lucky we really are in terms of fair playing,good decent clean players we employ at Fulham!! Just wish we could grow a "backbone" sometimes! C O Y W!!!!!

BraveDaveFFC

Sorry, I totally forgot that the point of my post was that although Fellaini was totally wrong in what he did, the frustration of being continually fouled got to him. The linesman must help the referee and be brave enough to flag if they see any wrongdoing!! This will help lessen the continued "cheating".

shnlwswlkr

I used to hate Fellaini, now I love him.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr