watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How Fulhamish would it be...

Started by DiegoFulham, December 17, 2012, 08:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

After the gutting defeat to our second biggest rivals Deluded Park Rangers, how Fulhamish would it be for the lads to go to Liverpool and win 1-0 like we did last season... we were all confident that we'd beat QPR but the worse came to worse and we lost.... when we were under Bellend Hughes we had to go to Stoke.... what happened? we won 0-2.... i know it's unlike but like the club motto Adhuc Crede(Still Believe) and in football anything can happen... Villa last weekend beat Liverpool also so who knows COYW'S!!!!
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

spikey norman

would love this to happen but liverpool wont want to be humiliated twice in a row at anfield
they will be all out for a win and if we (minus steve sidwell) play like we did at qpr we could be on the end of an embarrasing result

clanky

I have a premonition that we turn them over and Rodgers gets sacked but realistically I am worried where we'll get our next points from.

Worst game for a while at Loftus road and no sparkle in our team at present.

Don't think the Jan window will be our saviour as I sense its a motivation/commitment issue, umpteen players didn't look interested

However, we like to dream and might put a wager on a away win and pay for Xmas !!

DiegoFulham

Quote from: clanky on December 17, 2012, 10:20:01 PM
I have a premonition that we turn them over and Rodgers gets sacked but realistically I am worried where we'll get our next points from.

Worst game for a while at Loftus road and no sparkle in our team at present.

Don't think the Jan window will be our saviour as I sense its a motivation/commitment issue, umpteen players didn't look interested

However, we like to dream and might put a wager on a away win and pay for Xmas !!

we're missing Ruiz, i think January will be a massive turning point because we've got money to spend, we need someone like Murphy? i have always thought maybe Scotty Parker in the middle with Diarra? Zaha?
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Admin

Can't see it some how. As of Saturday, I'm off to the West Country to celebrate my Christmas with Familly and for once, I'm not going to let Fulham ruin it. For the first time in my life, I'm not going to watch, check, listen or do anything Fulham related until I return. 

Count Berbatov

Quote from: DiegoFulham on December 17, 2012, 08:44:46 PM
After the gutting defeat to our second biggest rivals Deluded Park Rangers, how Fulhamish would it be for the lads to go to Liverpool and win 1-0 like we did last season... we were all confident that we'd beat QPR but the worse came to worse and we lost.... when we were under Bellend Hughes we had to go to Stoke.... what happened? we won 0-2.... i know it's unlike but like the club motto Adhuc Crede(Still Believe) and in football anything can happen... Villa last weekend beat Liverpool also so who knows COYW'S!!!!

Oh how much I would love for this to happen
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"