watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Diarra may not go to African cup of Nations

Started by SouthfieldWhite, December 18, 2012, 09:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Just back from the Cottage where I met Aaron Hughes, Kaca , Hugo, Petric and Diarra, had a chat with Diarra and asked him of he was going to the African Cup of Nations, he said if he doesn't play for awful ham first to prove his fitness, then he wouldn't be going

Jimpav

That's a good turn out from the team. Thanks for the update on Diarra.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 18, 2012, 09:03:00 PM
Just back from the Cottage where I met Aaron Hughes, Kaca , Hugo, Petric and Diarra, had a chat with Diarra and asked him of he was going to the African Cup of Nations, he said if he doesn't play for awful ham first to prove his fitness, then he wouldn't be going
He said "awful Ham" ?? Really? If so he should go to Africa ASAP! If not, and you called this, then maybe you should!

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 18, 2012, 09:09:19 PM
He said "awful Ham" ?? Really? If so he should go to Africa ASAP! If not, and you called this, then maybe you should!

Diarra didn't call us awful ham, it was me, we'll after Saturday I'm not wrong ;-) see you later I'm off to Africa ;-)

BestOfBrede

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 18, 2012, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 18, 2012, 09:09:19 PM

Diarra didn't call us awful ham, it was me, we'll after Saturday I'm not wrong ;-) see you later I'm off to Africa ;-)
I'll join yer!  :merry christmas:

JackyFulham90

We need him fit he is by far our best centre midfielder

Bassey the warrior

Given his lack of playing time for the club I'd be dissappointed if he left. We need him. He can be our Ledley King, play whenever possible.

Bassey the warrior

On the other hand that has it's drawbacks, it's rather demoralizing knowing that someone will be dropped for him, it discourages the competition element. Anyway we need him now, especially with Sidwell out.

btings

I always have mixed feelings about somebody not playing for their country, but this would undoubtedly be good news for us.  ACoN is brutal.  Thanks for the field reporting!

MasterHaynes

Reading between the lines sounds like he won't be playing a full 90 minutes against Liverpool on saturday then if at all. So, Karagounis to step in to breach the gap left by Sidwells exclusion. I was hoping both of them would be playing at Liverpool to bolster the midfield.

FC Silver Fox

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 19, 2012, 08:23:18 AM
Reading between the lines sounds like he won't be playing a full 90 minutes against Liverpool on saturday then if at all. So, Karagounis to step in to breach the gap left by Sidwells exclusion. I was hoping both of them would be playing at Liverpool to bolster the midfield.
Sidwell's exclusion?  Don't tell me the special one Iniesta is going to the African Cup of Nations too?  I didn't realize he was a special one Nigerian - a dying breed, they are.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

MasterHaynes

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on December 19, 2012, 08:34:27 AM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 19, 2012, 08:23:18 AM
Sidwell's exclusion?  Don't tell me the special one Iniesta is going to the African Cup of Nations too?  I didn't realize he was a special one Nigerian - a dying breed, they are.
He is banned from the liverpool game because of his fifth yellow on saturday