watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Frank Lampard

Started by fulhaman, December 19, 2012, 10:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

I know I am going to get alot of stick for this but with him looking more and more likly to leave Chelsea, I think he has got another two great years left in him. I know QPR want him but what about us. I really feel he is what we need and could do very well here. I think if we bring in him and a young midfielder I would be very happy

CurryForMario

Totally agree, even if we get him alone in the transfer window, he's still a class player and could benefit Fulham greatly - however, switching to another team in Fulham looks extremely unlikely, and Uncle Harry might have the persuasion to lure him to Loftus Road.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

fulhaman

I have a feeling he is going to QPR. But if we could get him that would be quality. Him and berb jesus I have wood from that. I really think that would move us up in the table and maybe get us more recognised.

Rupert

If we did get him (we would not offer him the sort of wages he would demand, in my opinion, making this whole thing pure speculation) I would bring a mop to the first home game, simply because of the number of supporters around me whose heads would explode in indignation at Fat Frank in a Fulham shirt.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

F(f)CUK

I have a confession...I really like Frank Lampard and his whole attitude to us Fulham fans.

Let's face it, he has been our nemesis - scoring against us on numerous occasions.  During games, we would sing about his shape and when he scores he will stand in front of us and produce an over-exuberant celebration.  I like this relationship with the key player for our arch rivals throughout the years.  If he had been dignified and silent, it is like saying that it doesn't matter, that we don't matter.  His celebrations show that he cares about beating us and that it means more to him than an away goal at Wigan.

Do I want him in my team - I would probably say not, but in reality he would be the sort of player that we need.  As long as his knees stand up and he can put a shift in.

fulhaman

anyone know how to email Mo on my feeling on getting him into the team. Just the shirt sales should be enough. And with the new stand people will come to see berb and Lampard

Bassey the warrior

Let's face it he'd be a great catch, no one in their right mind would be unhappy if he came. The question is whether he would have the motivation and whether it would make business sense.

DukeTyrion

Fulham doesn't like Fat Frank and Fat Frank doesn't like Fulham.

Apparently, some years back his home was broken into by some idiot thieves. After robbing his place the slimes that they were also spray painted FFC across his living room wall.

This might be true, or it might be urban myth, but every time he plays against us he seems to play at the very top of his game, scoring several goals against us.

If it is true, then there is no way in hell he would put the shirt on and to be honest, I wouldn't want him to!

fulhaman

to be far if he saves our season I dont care about past incidents. I also think its a love hate realtionship. Which if he played well for us would turn into a love realtionship. There are some players I dont want to sell in a Fulham shirt. But Frank is not one of them

Jimpav

Good player and great signing but he would never come to Fulham. I wouldn't blame him either after the chants that have been sung about him.

I can't see many die hard fans wanting to wear a shirt with his name on either.

cmg

A very, very fine player. Now past his best, but with, maybe, a couple more years at the top in him.

Would do a good job for a number of teams including us and also QPR, where, common sense suggests, he will end up. (Fortunately this is Football World where common sense is a rare commodity).

Personally I find him much less objectionable than many of his teammates. The main resentment being the damage he has caused us over the years.

Do you think he will come if we give him his telly back?

grandad

He will go to QPR as they are the only likely club to pay his sort of wage demand.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Baider

FFC1987

Either QPR or America, let's be realistic about wages etc again please.

hn4fulham

Frank would be a great addition to stabilize the ship but I doubt we can pay his wages.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

Thamesbank

Personally would love him to come to us even if only short term.

HatterDon

didn't we just go through all this crap a couple of days ago?

Man, if there's anything that can kill my  :merry christmas: it's the prospect of either Terry or Lampard in Fulham gear.

And I'll say the same thing on the Lampard to Fulham thread that starts on Sunday, and the one on next Wednesday, and ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Flupp

Nope !!

Propably he can pump up the balls at us ???

We don`t need more 30+ player !!!
"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

DiegoFulham

"Frankie, wherever you may be, you better change the locks because we have got your key and your HD TV" - No chance he'll come here...
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back