watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parking at Reading

Started by fulham1234, December 20, 2012, 11:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulham1234

I have been given a free ticket to Reading v Swansea on boxing day and thought it would be rude not to go, and as there are no train services on boxing day i will be driving up, so was just wondering if any of you knew of any good places to park, which are both close and cheap?

JBH

Quote from: fulham1234 on December 20, 2012, 11:40:20 AM
I have been given a free ticket to Reading v Swansea on boxing day and thought it would be rude not to go, and as there are no train services on boxing day i will be driving up, so was just wondering if any of you knew of any good places to park, which are both close and cheap?

Loads of parking on the industrial area around the ground cost me £5 this season.

A Humble Man

Best parking in the Premier League.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

SouthfieldWhite

Not trying to sound rude, why not drive to Fulham and watch Fulham v Southampton?

fulham1234

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on December 20, 2012, 03:43:05 PM
Not trying to sound rude, why not drive to Fulham and watch Fulham v Southampton?
because I am a student so cant afford to go to many games, but as this one was offered to me for free I thought I might as well. However you will be pleased to know I am going to the Fulham v Swansea game so will be seeing swansea twice in 3 days haha!!

SouthfieldWhite

Good on ya, and like I said didn't mean to sound rude, I fully understand not everyone can go to every game, times are hard, maybe you can do a scouting report on Swansea and give it to Mr Jol, happy Christmas and enjoy both games