News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I anyone else excited to see Mark Crappenburg in charge of our game Saturday?

Started by CH FFC, December 21, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CH FFC

This will be his first time back in the middle since the Chelsea ordeal.
Good?
Bad?
Who cares?

I actually think that I will be crying rape if this game comes down to bad officiating!!

HatterDon

I think he's a decent official. I also think that someone on this board will cry out in despair regardless of who is officiating a Fulham match.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

EJL

I think he's already refereed a few games since the whole Chelsea saga ended.

MOR :

Liverpool v Fulham (Saturday, 5.15pm)
Referee: Mark Clattenburg

Clattenburg steps back after two weekends as fourth official in which he failed to avoid controversy by reporting Gareth Barry for offensive language after the Manchester derby.

He comes back with a live game and will undoubtedly be under pressure to award Liverpool their first penalty of the season and will have to be on his best form to keep Luis Suarez out of his notebook.

The good news for Clattenburg is that however this game goes, he is appointed to another top flight game just four days later between Aston Villa and Tottenham... and that is another televised game!

Fulhamish or what !!!

nose

he is one of elite groupo of refs that is totally useless.
I cannot bear it when he is ref, he favours bigger clubs, seems to hate us and is always at the center of poor descisions. I feel certain is was not totally inocent of what he was charged of. It is a bad thing for us he is ref i am prepared to bet there is at least one wrong penalty descision that goes against us!

A Humble Man

We Are Fulham, Believe.

CH FFC

I will not get into the Fulhamish thing again, because it is one of those "self fulfilling prophecies".  However, if there is a questionable penalty given to 'Pool I will lose it.

He has been behind some of the most controversial bad calls over the past couple of years.  He tends to miss too much, and I agree he does seem to favor larger teams.

I just hope that he tries desperately to officiate this game correctly, since he has been under the microscope so much.

I would definitely not say he is a top official, and almost feel this is a bit early to come back to a televised match.

A Humble Man

We won at Liverpool last season when the match was not televised can we do it tomorrow when it is?
We Are Fulham, Believe.

west kowloon white

Jimpav

The Scousers love feeling hard done by so this might be a chance for them to wallow in some more self pity.

CurryForMario

he'll be taking no nonsense today and gonna give Liverpool a handful of penalties - I just have that feeling
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

sumofallparts

Seeing as the bloke has been through a lot of pain of late, I'd have thought he would be trying to just get on with doing his job properly.

Also as the match referee - shouldn't there be a little bit of respect given - from players AND fan's? Referring to him as Crappenburg is setting the tone I feel.

You may not have young children - I do - and I take my young son to CC for as many home games as possible. I have a hard enough time trying to instill the right ethics about football....

Just my thoughts.

cebu

Apparently L'pool have never won a match when Mr C was refereeing. May this run continue today!

For those who said he favours big clubs, just remind yourselves that Liverpool aren't.   :011:

HatterDon

Well, he ignored what should have been a penalty award to Liverpool, and somehow managed not to give Dejagah a red. At least HE was doing his job correctly today.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

A Humble Man

He could not even give us five penalties as we did not get in the box that many times.
We Are Fulham, Believe.