watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Liverpool v Fulham match thread

Started by FC Silver Fox, December 22, 2012, 02:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Karagounis - the only player in football history to have a first touch consisting of two touches.

LordNelson

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 22, 2012, 07:07:37 PM
Karagounis ...  best player in white at the age of 35...

I'd be highly motivated too, to keep from having to go back to a hole of a country if I failed!
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

First State

We're getting our backsides handed to us, and yet there is no urgency. This is nauseating!

ffcbulgaria

Quote from: EJL on December 22, 2012, 07:09:02 PM
Karagounis - the only player in football history to have a first touch consisting of two touches.

Unlike Richardson and a few others he has something to call a first touch at least...

God The Mechanic

Wow, I genuinely didn't know Lucas was playing for Liverpool.  That's utterly depressing, he should have had to have been mentioned at least once.

Luffy86

Back Jol with 15 - 20m.....hahahahaha........ The only thin we'll be getting is a few loans and a couple of bosman transfers at 11:30 at the very end of the transfer window.... I try not to get excited anymore....!

EJL

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 22, 2012, 07:10:24 PM

Unlike Richardson and a few others he has something to call a first touch at least...
Agreed. Not saying his touch is bad. It just looks funny.

Matt Inglis

I think he tackled Sterling four times with one tackle just then.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

TWFL

Quote from: Luffy86 on December 22, 2012, 07:11:05 PM
Back Jol with 15 - 20m.....hahahahaha........ The only thin we'll be getting is a few loans and a couple of bosman transfers at 11:30 at the very end of the transfer window.... I try not to get excited anymore....!
What rubbish. Try to remember the whole window and not just the last 5 minutes.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: LordNelson on December 22, 2012, 07:09:26 PM

I'd be highly motivated too, to keep from having to go back to a hole of a country if I failed!
We may be playing crap but what's the point in that statement? Greece is a beautiful country that is going through a hard time at present, like most of the world!

MJG

Quote from: Luffy86 on December 22, 2012, 07:11:05 PM
I know its more in hope than what i think will really happen. I tend to agree with your view and that at 11:45PM on the transfer window night we will sign a couple of 33  year old freebies

ScalleysDad

Quote from: MJG on December 22, 2012, 07:05:57 PM
Quote from: EJL on December 22, 2012, 07:03:31 PM
No more bosmans and no more season long loan deals (I know Riether has been a success). I want us to actually BUY someone. We need a player who Berbatov can relate to. Without Ruiz he just gets pissed off.

I know what you mean. No more pissing around  back Jol with at least 15-20M

Yeah but ............. he has had a shedload and look where we are, (someone will say Ruiz and fair enough but are his sick notes too regular). I know the actual transfer money total he has spent won't be much over 2o million but the loans and deals surely add up to a fair bit and look what he has done with it. The biggest fear is that many other teams are looking a better prospect than us for want away quality players.
In all the excitment I see we have one catalogued shot on target and a corner with 15 minutes left. Thats alright then.

EJL

Quote from: Matt Inglis on December 22, 2012, 07:12:40 PM
I think he tackled Sterling four times with one tackle just then.
:011:

somerset cockernee

IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE AN ONION CRY !!!!!!

ffcbulgaria

Can we stick hangeland as a CM next game just for fun? Our defence can't get much worse.

Matt Inglis

I definitely think we'll turn this around, but for the players to put in several performances like this is unacceptable. I hope the away fans are refunded.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

FC Silver Fox

This has been a Christmas performance. We've been well and truly stuffed.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

LordNelson

Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 22, 2012, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: LordNelson on December 22, 2012, 07:09:26 PM

We may be playing crap but what's the point in that statement? Greece is a beautiful country that is going through a hard time at present, like most of the world!

The point is it's true.  It is a beautiful country that only a crazy person would want to live in right now. "At present" = foreseeable future.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

EJL

Quote from: ffcbulgaria on December 22, 2012, 07:17:08 PM
Can we stick hangeland as a CM next game just for fun? Our defence can't get much worse.
Put Schwarzer alongside him. After all, we need someone with an eye for a pass.

God The Mechanic

Looked like a great save from Reina then!

And lol...