watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation

Started by Ordar, December 22, 2012, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie88

I think, fortunately for us, that at the moment there appears to be a large number of clubs struggling to get wins under their belts. You only have to look at QPR who have only won 1 and yet still can get out of the bottom three (let's just hope they don't).
But yes, if this carries on, only a miserable slide downwards will be on the cards..

Mino the Waiter

We will not get relegated, as long as Bryan stays fit and we, at the very least, dip our toes in the transfer window. Of course we don't want to just avoid relegation, we need to get into that top half.

Berbasilk_111

by getting some decent midfielder/s to help bryan out, who then allow him to stop tracking back too deep and thus operate in more advanced areas of the pitch, as well as sorting our defence out (the gruesome CB'S) we will be fine...

nose

in 2007/8 we got roy at about this time, a manager that knew how to organise a team.
this season we have the berba lover, a man that organises team with no proper forward line to accomodate one bulgarian and a costa rican.
This is relegation form, only one thing will save us and MAF must act soon to cut out the the dutchman from our helm.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamben on December 22, 2012, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: Ordar on December 22, 2012, 06:22:25 PM
If something doesn't drastically change then we will be relegated this season. We've won 1 game in the last 10, and have played terribly for months.

I have no idea what tactics we're attempting to play. We never look like scoring, and look like conceeding from every attack the opposition has.

Ruiz coming back isn't going to drastically alter the teams fortunes. There is obviously no team spirit. We're currently the worst team in the league.
ruiz will make a big difference. he is by far our best player

Remember when we all wondered how we'd paid over 10 million for Ruiz and expected much more from him. Is he becoming a much better player or our the rest of the team making him look better by being woeful?

Fulham_Surrey

nose, our real problems are at goal and in defence and at holding the ball.  Quite clear.  Berba and the Costa Rican when they play together are very good.  Today, they were unlucky.  We clearly outplayed a team (but lost) which outplay Man Utd last week.  

Burt

Keep the faith y'all.

We showed enough today to get the 4 wins we need to stay up. The tide has turned.

Berserker

Yes our Dunkirk spirit is finally kicking in, Yay we are Fulham
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jack Fulham

hey more games in the championship! more chance to see Fulham and better value for your season ticket :54:

FulhamMic

This is a joke, right?

No way on earth we're getting relegated, and Jol will still be here come the summer. We've been in the situation before, but with one very important difference; we've already got the points on the board!

Also, Mo has shown historically that he puts faith in his appointments. We were in more than one relegation scrap before Coleman got the boot, Sanchez only got sacked once it was clear to all he'd lost the dressing room and he kept faith in Hughes even though the majority of the crowd were calling for his head, even after the West Ham game at home. And each and every time we turned it around in the second half of the season. Jol also had the fact Mo chased him three times in his favour, as well as his recent contract extension.

Keep calm, and keep the faith. We're on a bad run of form that can be put down to a bad end to the transfer market, injuries, red cards and individual errors. We'll come good in the end; we always do; we're Fulham!

YankeeJim

Keep calm and pass the ball to Berbatov.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Aaron

Quote from: FulhamMic on December 29, 2012, 07:01:27 PM
This is a joke, right?

No way on earth we're getting relegated, and Jol will still be here come the summer. We've been in the situation before, but with one very important difference; we've already got the points on the board!

While it's nice to see some optimism we're only two points better off now than we were last season or the year before.  In both of those seasons though we started off slow and got better whereas this season we are in obvious decline.  I'm not holding my breath about the transfer window either.

Regardless of who we sign in January it is going to be a disappointment as we are putting so much of our hopes for survival on who we can bring in.  A world class CB and CM would seem to be the absolute minimum requirements and I think even signing one of those could be a stretch to be honest.