watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation

Started by Ordar, December 22, 2012, 06:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

If something doesn't drastically change then we will be relegated this season. We've won 1 game in the last 10, and have played terribly for months.

I have no idea what tactics we're attempting to play. We never look like scoring, and look like conceeding from every attack the opposition has.

Ruiz coming back isn't going to drastically alter the teams fortunes. There is obviously no team spirit. We're currently the worst team in the league.

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on December 22, 2012, 06:22:25 PM
If something doesn't drastically change then we will be relegated this season. We've won 1 game in the last 10, and have played terribly for months.

I have no idea what tactics we're attempting to play. We never look like scoring, and look like conceeding from every attack the opposition has.

Ruiz coming back isn't going to drastically alter the teams fortunes. There is obviously no team spirit. We're currently the worst team in the league.
ruiz will make a big difference. he is by far our best player
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Aaron

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Just posted in the match thread there.  Gotta be worth a punt at 20/1.

mr-ska

we are going down...  first time ive said it...   

Herbie

Please, a tad over the top, don't your think?

Yes, this game is dross, but we wont get relegated this season. It might not be pretty, but we will be in the premier league next season.

CurryForMario

I'm making up my mind after Southampton at home - if we fail to win that then it's a relegation prone season
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

MJG

I'm giving it this 4 game run and then lets see where we are.

Herbie

All that matters is how many points we have after 38 games...that's still a long way off

Rhys Lightning 63

Rocky - I Didn't Hear No Bell!

THIS is the attitude we need right now. None of this pessimism crap
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

God The Mechanic

The three games that have seriously killed the good start to the season were Reading/Southampton and QPR.  An extra 5 points at least would show the club in a VERY different light.

Equally, the performances over the last few/10 games have been somewhat dire.

dlc

Quote from: MJG on December 22, 2012, 06:38:26 PM
I'm giving it this 4 game run and then lets see
Quote from: Herbie on December 22, 2012, 06:40:21 PM
All that matters is how many points we have after 38 games...that's still a long way off
carry on in this same vain and we won't have to many to count. I am now truly worried about relegation.

EJL

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on December 22, 2012, 07:15:06 PM
Rocky - I Didn't Hear No Bell!

THIS is the attitude we need right now. None of this pessimism crap
Except this time we have a reason for pessimism.

JackyFulham90

I am always positive but today was totally poor and the players should be embarrassed but please take into account we were missing Ruiz , Duff , Petric , Diarra & Sidwell and we missed them badly our squad isn't good enough but our starting 11 is very good when they are fit, we will still get 4 points from Southampton & Swansea as we are good at the Cottage but we won't get top 10 with our current away form

Galeforce

'our current away form', we've been shite since Coleman, 1-3 Manure, f'all since....
It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win.

mangoputney

Quote from: God The Mechanic on December 22, 2012, 07:18:08 PM
The three games that have seriously killed the good start to the season were Reading/Southampton and QPR.  An extra 5 points at least would show the club in a VERY different light.

Equally, the performances over the last few/10 games have been somewhat dire.

+1

Well said

But by failing to beat the dross were heading straight into it
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Ordar

While I appreciate we have players missing, those players have been available during the last 10 games.

We are currently playing the worst out of any side in the division. There seems to be a total lack of effort and desire from the players. I didn't think we could play worse than last week at QPR, but today was even more pathetic.

What's worrying is that the tactics to stop both Liverpool and QPR from playing are fairly simple. I honestly don't think the majority of the first team is good enough.

Mr K.Dilkington

I hate these sought of posts! Show some faith, Just think back to 2007/2008 were hardly in as bad situation as we were then! I Beleive that January is vital see how Jol and the team in general do after he has bought in a few good players, then and only then start touting the team for Relegation if were still doing badly!.(Even though I doubt we will be) But to be honest in my opinion I think the people who are even suggesting Relegation are ridiculous, we've got far too good a team to go down and the people mentioning it show an embarrasing lack of faith! Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that people were taking the mick out of QPR fans for consigning there team to Relegation early on in the season, and now some of us are doing the same!
Foolish ham

EJL

Quote from: FFC to the Max on December 22, 2012, 09:01:02 PM
I hate these sought of posts! Show some faith, Just think back to 2007/2008 were hardly in as bad situation as we were then! I Beleive that January is vital see how Jol and the team in general do after he has bought in a few good players, then and only then start touting the team for Relegation if were still doing badly!.(Even though I doubt we will be) But to be honest in my opinion I think the people who are even suggesting Relegation are ridiculous, we've got far too good a team to go down and the people mentioning it show an embarrasing lack of faith! Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that people were taking the mick out of QPR fans for consigning there team to Relegation early on in the season, and now some of us are doing the same!
I salute you for your Jesse forum picture.

Mr K.Dilkington

Why thank you it had to be done!
Foolish ham

Ordar

So now that we've taken just 1 point from the Southampton and Swansea home games, is there really anyone who is still optimistic that we won't get dragged into the mire?

1 win in 12 games a tough Jan fixture list aside from Wigan at home. Only 3 points off relegation and teams below us have games in hand.

Yes the second half was slightly better today, but we were playing a Swansea side without 7 first team players, including top scorer.

We're all looking to January, realistically we need:

GK,
2 CBs,
2 CM
Goalscorer.

I don't think Jol will be given the funds for all of the needs we have