watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey

Started by Tom, April 21, 2010, 08:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Does anyone know if Clint made the trip and if he is fit enough to play?
Fulham for life!

Brede Butter Pudding

in an interview Woy said he would be fit to feature tomorrow, although I reckon he won't start ahead of Davies or Duffer but will come on later. But yes im almost certain he travelled

Whiteroom

That is very good news. I always get excited when Dempsey comes on.

blingo

Mr or Mrs ?  :005:

Whiteroom

Sadly I can't make a comparison. I haven't actually met Clint. Did anybody see those fairly spectacular photos of Mrs Dempsey with the paint?

blingo

Demps will come on and score.

os5889

:004: :004: :004: :004:

LRCN

mate I never thought your avatar could be matched... but that photo of dempsey is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen  :045:

blingo

I worry about you sometimes Lorky  :005: :dft011:

The Equalizer

Quote from: Lork on April 21, 2010, 04:45:21 PM
mate I never thought your avatar could be matched... but that photo of dempsey is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen  :045:

Yeah, the curves on that coach man.. Grrr!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Tom

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on April 21, 2010, 09:29:39 AM
in an interview Woy said he would be fit to feature tomorrow, although I reckon he won't start ahead of Davies or Duffer but will come on later. But yes im almost certain he travelled
This is great news!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: Whiteroom on April 21, 2010, 12:00:04 PM
Sadly I can't make a comparison. I haven't actually met Clint. Did anybody see those fairly spectacular photos of Mrs Dempsey with the paint?
I met Clint to, great guy! I met him when he was walking off the pitch after the Newcastle game at the Cottage in 08 and he gave me his shirt. Class act.   :54:
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: os5889 on April 21, 2010, 04:20:00 PM

:004: :004: :004: :004:

This is a beautiful pic and gave me wood!  :54:
Fulham for life!

os5889

stopped to let me cross the road in his big porsche 4x4 on the way to the wolves game! Man love ensued!

White Noise

Clint is looking even more like a certain biblical figure than ever right now and has got the look of someone who is primed and waiting patiently for the jump off. In many respects we have a first team packed with 'big game' players but Clint is the biggest of the lot. Cometh the hour and all that. If this Europa campaign had been a film and the build up to Hamburg part of it I would be expecting the good guys to put in another big screen performance. You look at the squad we have sent out there and you don't really see any weak links. Every man a soldier. Get out there and do some good!

LordNelson

Late one night, while the Krauts were all in bed,
that lad Clint Dempsey put a lantern in the shed,
and when he kicked it over, he winked his eye and said,
there'll be a hot time, in Hamburg, tonight!
(tomorrow night, actually)
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"