watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

we must sign now

Started by spikey norman, December 25, 2012, 04:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

one player we must sign now is riether on a permanent deal - best right back we have had at fulham since steve finnan

JackyFulham90

spikey norman

what kind of a deal do we have him on at the moment - loan only or loan with a view to a permanat deal
wouldn't want to miss out on him like we did the pog
tie him up now!

PaulJ123

the Pog is a terrible example of someone we shouldve signed up. Never rated him and still don't with him proving to be nothing special at Reading.

Totally agree about Riether though, complete class

CurryForMario

I'm sure we could get him very cheap as well - a necessary addition
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

spikey norman

Quote from: PaulJ123 on December 25, 2012, 06:21:29 PM
the Pog is a terrible example of someone we shouldve signed up. Never rated him and still don't with him proving to be nothing special at Reading.

Totally agree about Riether though, complete class

i agree the pog hasn't done too well while at reading but it's down to who you are playing with
reading are a poor team so the pog probabaly hasn't been getting the service he needs to score goals
when he was at fulham he did well but he got supplied by murphy , dembele and dempsey the calibre of players that reading don't have
we don't have those kind of players now so even a top notch goal scorer like berbatov is struggling to find the service he needs to score goals
i wonder if the pog  he regrets leaving us now

cebu

At the time Riether signed, people on this board were reporting that it was a loan with an option to buy. I hope they were right about it.

nickmuir

We have git him on a loan to buy deal so the price is fixed if we buy him now or in the summer

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: nickmuir on December 26, 2012, 02:50:09 AM
We have git him on a loan to buy deal so the price is fixed if we buy him now or in the summer

Problem is, we don't know what the price is, and whether Fulham would pay it! Don't buy, and we lose him.

alfie

Assuming he wants to stay of course
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: alfie on December 26, 2012, 07:12:05 AM

Assuming he wants to stay of course

Currently, would he want to? Which is why, if he does sign it will be end of season stuff - when our position in the premiership is confirmed.

Nero

preghaps the club is being a bit cute here, i doubt the average German player is on as much as the average English player so signing him now would probably see an increase in wages, so by leaving it until the summer the club could probably save a million or so might even cover the cost of the transfer fee over the year