News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


FFC V Southampton score predictiion thread

Started by Edwatch_Winston_Malone, December 25, 2012, 09:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Fulham to win 2 - 1 in a "last minute of extra time and several hundred fans already left the stadium" winner from "all is now forgiven" Brede Hangerland, playing as a makeshift centre forward.  Hurrah...

IranianCottager


mr-ska

2-1 FFc    squeaky bum time at the Cottage


The King

Fulham 3-0 Southampton
12' Berbatov
44' Duff
85' Frei

Att: 25 340
Yellows: Sidwell, Lallana, Davis

SP


FFC1987



sunburywhite

Seeing how the Maestro made his deut 60 years ago today against Southampton and it ended 1-1 then there can be bo other result
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

zander

A nervy 2-1 win.
Hopefully a good performance as well which isn't too much to ask after the past two weeks!!

NFP

Fulham 2 Southampton 1

Berbatov
Dejagah

Lambert



EJL

Hangeland will score two today. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

Mr Fulham


Whiteroom

I reckon we will se some of the magic we saw earlier in the season. We will sadly concede though. 3-1


cebu

It's Christmas and the heart is overruling the head ... Fulham to win 2-1.

mickybrown100

Wanna see Berbatov score, hopefully Dejagah as well, so go for a 2-1 win, hopefully with a good performance.

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"


HatterDon

we win 3-1. I don't care if all three are own goals.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FFCfan

Their GK Davis has been asking for Berbatov to score more often, so it will be 3-1.

Two from Berbs, one from Sidwell

:clap_hands:

Bryanthebroom

Accumulator is on! Everton, man city, man utd and...Fulham to win. Come on boys, don't let my wallet down.


malcbridger


FC Silver Fox

Someone once said "the best way to predict the future is to invent it."
Come on Fulham, create the future.
Fulham 2 v 0 Sarf'ampton
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.