watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southhampton Match Thread......

Started by rusty shackleford, December 26, 2012, 02:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Looks like we have surrendered their half so again the opposition has plenty of time to build up, get all the support in position and look to probe for options. Even when a Saints player crosses the line we are stepping backwards. Sheesh. Nice high ball to Rodders ........... who won't be jumping for those any time soon. Double sheesh!

PokerMatt

Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:31:53 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 26, 2012, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:22:15 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 26, 2012, 04:21:03 PM
Completely sick of Gale slating Senderos when he's doing nothing wrong. Yet.

He's given constructive criticism. As a former defender Gale is well within his right to state that Senderos is getting the wrong side of an attacker

I'd like to see someone play the offside trap from a goalside position...

He's not criticising anyone else though, is he? And nor is he giving any praise when Senderos does something well.

He doesn't do a lot well ;)

Typical of so many on here.

I've been critical of him in the past, but I've also given him credit when it's due.

Maybe he'll make a huge gaffe, but getting on his back for keeping the high line WITH his three defensive colleagues is ridiculous.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Aaron

Underwhelming in the extreme.  If they score we will lose this.

RidgeRider

that volley was dangerous we almost dropped two points there...COYW! Pull your collective heads out and start playing like a team!

alexbishop

Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 26, 2012, 04:34:37 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:29:51 PM
Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 26, 2012, 04:26:46 PM
Very strange in my book, both Deja and Kaca, who both did very well, subbed this early. I love to have Ruiz back an really like Frei, but very strange all the same...

-"Oh when the Whites!"

Dejagah hasn't impressed me today. Deserved to come off.

Oh, I think him and Reither has had a good game down their flank. He still has a lot to learn about premiership football but I think he's showing a lot of potential.

-"Oh when the Whites!"

Reither makes him look good I think. How old is Dejagah out of interest?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

deeffc

Aaron

Baird and Riise are incredibad these last few weeks.

alexbishop

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 26, 2012, 04:35:18 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:31:53 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 26, 2012, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:22:15 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on December 26, 2012, 04:21:03 PM
Completely sick of Gale slating Senderos when he's doing nothing wrong. Yet.

He's given constructive criticism. As a former defender Gale is well within his right to state that Senderos is getting the wrong side of an attacker

I'd like to see someone play the offside trap from a goalside position...

He's not criticising anyone else though, is he? And nor is he giving any praise when Senderos does something well.

He doesn't do a lot well ;)

Typical of so many on here.

I've been critical of him in the past, but I've also given him credit when it's due.

Maybe he'll make a huge gaffe, but getting on his back for keeping the high line WITH his three defensive colleagues is ridiculous.

I was winding you up :)

I tend to shy away from opinions about defenders and let the experts call it. I think it is clear Gale is not a fan. I can't recall any performances from Senderos since he joined that suggest he is deserving of a place in our team. Thats my opinion but I acknowledge other people hold him in High regard.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

Lighthouse

Jol must have a jigsaw puzzle for Xmas because he hasn't a clue what to do with the players he has. He keeps moving players all over the place during the game.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

RidgeRider

Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 26, 2012, 04:34:37 PM
Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:29:51 PM
Quote from: Nick the Swede on December 26, 2012, 04:26:46 PM
Very strange in my book, both Deja and Kaca, who both did very well, subbed this early. I love to have Ruiz back an really like Frei, but very strange all the same...

-"Oh when the Whites!"

Dejagah hasn't impressed me today. Deserved to come off.

Oh, I think him and Reither has had a good game down their flank. He still has a lot to learn about premiership football but I think he's showing a lot of potential.

-"Oh when the Whites!"

Agreed Nick. I though he was doing fine but I admit I miss some of the subtle things in the match. A player like Dega will make something happen out of nohting and get you something special here and there, he needs to be played regularly to hone his match IQ given how young he is and how he can open up space

BillNRoc

Gentleman Jim's been all over Senderos, too.

BillNRoc

Can we now appreciate just how poor a side FFC have become?

GJ: I don't know what Senderos is doing playing alongside Hangeland with Hughes sitting on the bench.

Bassey the warrior

Baird! That was completely unnecessary. Two points down the drain.

Lighthouse

Mistake by Senderos, mistake by Baird mistake by Jol. We are in all sorts of trouble. MAKES YOU WONDER IF WE CAN HANG ON FOR A POINT
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

kennethwong20

senderos. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i honestly think if Senderos got sent off before the penalty we would have won  096.gig ... COYW

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Nick the Swede

Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 04:29:51 PMReither makes him look good I think. How old is Dejagah out of interest?

Think he's born in 1986.

Oh, Bairdinio... Going from Hero to Zero in a few games... C'mon lad, pick yourself up and deliver!

-"Oh when the Whites!"
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

ScalleysDad

The defence worked hard to set up the equaliser. Credit to all of them.

Now be gone the lot of you by February !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deeffc

I meant to say I thought the last sub was a mistake, seemed like a bit of a white flag and clinging on for the 1 0. I mean it's a set piece and stupid/unlucky but we were just trying to hold on. Disappointing. We won't be relegated but we aren't going anywhere either.