watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southhampton Match Thread......

Started by rusty shackleford, December 26, 2012, 02:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustOverTheRiver

This is getting thoroughly awful I watch. We don't play nice football. It has been all Southampton and to be honest I am depressed

Bassey the warrior

Senderos has been poor, but how on earth is Tony Gale excluding Baird from any blame?

SaltfordWhite

RidgeRider

something is very wrong with our team.... :dead horse:

it's a leadership problem

Ordar

My god we are awful. Baird has been abysmal for at least 3 games. We've yet again created nothing and defended terribly

ash

gutting.

Nick the Swede

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 26, 2012, 04:47:05 PM
something is very wrong with our team.... :dead horse:

it's a leadership problem

I know some blame Jol, but I for one am not ready to go there yet. With all the injuries and the lack of time to replace the Dems I'll keep my criticism low until after the window...

-"Oh when the Whites!"
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

deeffc

TKFJ_FFC

JustOverTheRiver

Lets be honest, who is creating anything?

Lighthouse

Once Rodders goes off we have no get out from long balls. Ruiz hasn't been in the game and Berbatov has gone missing because we have no ball forward. Three subs and changing the team around so often made us look blunt going forward. Plus we can't pass.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rusty shackleford

so sick of this goddam bad football every week

Ordar

1 win in 11 games now. Another terrible performance, against a very poor Southampton side.

I still dont understand the tactics, both offensively and defensively. Baird and Riise yet again terrible. Where is this run going to end. I still think we'll be battling relegation.

Oakeshott

Another triumph for our Dutch lemon.

Bassey the warrior

Truly shameful performance. Still should have won though if not for Baird's moment of idiocy.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Ordar on December 26, 2012, 04:53:21 PM
1 win in 11 games now. Another terrible performance, against a very poor Southampton side.

I still dont understand the tactics, both offensively and defensively. Baird and Riise yet again terrible. Where is this run going to end. I still think we'll be battling relegation.

I wouldn't describe Southampton as very poor. Defensively maybe but they're decent going forward.

BillNRoc

Does anyone here still believe this lot can compete with Swansea? Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor, p*ss poor.

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

bucksfulham

Senderos a shambles. No creativity in midfield. Berbatov the only player capable of holding the ball. Championship looming!

Mr_Moon

Although he had a poor day, Senderos can't really be blamed for the build up to the penalty. Gale is a clueless idiot.

performance today yet again. I really can't wait for January.