watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Presents Received Today

Started by Berserker, December 25, 2012, 09:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

What is the most strange present you have received today? I'll start the ball rolling with a lunchbox
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Was it an Iceni lunch box with matching drink flask and 'death to the romans' sticker set?

Matchday cardigan. OK. Bottle of Grouse. Fine. Box of hankies ................. oh come on !!!!!

NFP

mr-ska

Got Fulham kit the year i was born 1968.. Chuffed

mr-ska

Some moisterised bottom wipes.....  I like a clean bum. (wish id read the title of the thread first)

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

btings

ScalleysDad

Quote from: TheDaddy on December 25, 2012, 10:53:43 PM
FFC rubber duck for bath time !

My wife brought me a scale model of the Tirpitz and deep sea dive Action Man for bath time. When she last knocked on the door during 'daddies quiet time in the bath' and asked how long I was going to be I think she took my retort "Five minutes I'm hunting a submarine" just a little too seriously.

Good job she did'nt come in though.

cebu

Quote from: mr-ska on December 25, 2012, 09:53:39 PM

Got Fulham kit the year i was born 1968.. Chuffed

Nice FFC kit, sir, but the FFC Christmas stockings look like a great idea!   :54:

alfie

Quote from: mr-ska on December 25, 2012, 09:55:49 PM

Blinding read

my son got me that last year, had my name printed on in gold, excellent present.

I am 63 this year and my wife got me a wapping great Lego kit, i guess she must think i am reverting to childhood, or senality.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TheDaddy

Also got a note pad mind you I'm told its Harry spankers but looks more like the enigma found by HMS Bulldog ! Spent two hours loading footy manager on it got as far as loading the stream then got stuck trying to off line it ! Deleated it and gave up ! Well it was 24 hundred hours and I only had one eye workinkg due to alcohol intake !

Action man Scally now that's a thing of the past enjoy bath time mate......
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Rupert

Quote from: alfie on December 26, 2012, 07:14:24 AM
Quote from: mr-ska on December 25, 2012, 09:55:49 PM

Blinding read

my son got me that last year, had my name printed on in gold, excellent present.

I am 63 this year and my wife got me a wapping great Lego kit, i guess she must think i am reverting to childhood, or senality.

I got this last year as well, though not with my name in it. Some of the early entries are fascinating, not least the reports of a "pools strike" where the league was proposing having no fixtures advertised in advance unless the pools companies paid more money.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on December 25, 2012, 09:22:44 PMWas it an Iceni lunch box with matching drink flask and 'death to the romans' sticker set?

Ok i admit i did get s book called 'The Great Warbow - from Hastings to the Mary Rose' from my Brother-in -law.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

CurryForMario

Just bought myself an 09-10 shirt off ebay for a cut price. Top deal.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

filham

Still waiting for mine, I want six points from Southampton and Swansea, a point at West Brom and a home 4th round Cup draw against QPR.

MikeCdawg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle socks...brilliant!

sipwell

No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!