watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol doesn't mince his words

Started by alexbishop, December 26, 2012, 06:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Fulham boss Martin Jol: "It was a blatant handball and Chris Baird lost his head I think. He did it on purpose and there was no need for that five minutes from the end."
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

ron

Quote from: alexbishop on December 26, 2012, 06:00:45 PM
Fulham boss Martin Jol: "It was a blatant handball and Chris Baird lost his head I think. He did it on purpose and there was no need for that five minutes from the end."

...sho, letsh look at the nexsht game, right, b a  I r d.....now, who else Do we have...?

CurryForMario

I"ll have to watch it on Match of The Day, I'm not so sure.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Max Headroom

Baird needs a rest.... A long one.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: CurryForMario on December 26, 2012, 06:38:58 PM
I"ll have to watch it on Match of The Day, I'm not so sure.

as stonewall as they come

Mr_Moon

Baird is extremely overrated by Fulham fans. We really need to be aiming higher than a utility man at best.

Admin

Quote from: Mr_Moon on December 26, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Baird is extremely overrated by Fulham fans. We really need to be aiming higher than a utility man at best.

For once I agree with you.

zzamora

Quote from: Admin on December 26, 2012, 08:07:05 PM

For once I agree with you.

He is a very good player to have around, play once or twice, but is not a permanent answer.

aussierod

Completely agree with aiming higher, Baird is a solid pro who does his best for us, but as we all know, he's a natural CB who's been converted to CM, and we need a natural CM to partner Diarra or Sidwell. I really cannot wait until Diarra returns and brings his classy football back to the cottage
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

nose

jol ought to explain his suicidal substitutions

MJG

Quote from: nose on December 26, 2012, 08:34:37 PM
jol ought to explain his suicidal substitutions
totally agree. All three have question marks over them especially the last one which handed the momentum to Southampton.