News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we heard back from out mates at the Jolly Gardeners?

Started by Admin, April 21, 2010, 06:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

I know a few of you sent in complaints etc by email and I was just wondering if anyone had anything back? Going by that miserable cow anyway I doubt anyone did but thought I'd ask anyway.

I've always seen it as good business to answer your critics and you can always point out the sly ones who'd rather hide than give answers.

I now feel this has to be a personal issue and what I recon happened is that she p1ssed off the wrong Fulham fan and literally got a face full.

finnster01

The other question to ask is if she is equally Nazi on the dark side fans.

It would be interesting to know what the place looks like when Chelsea play at home
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

JBH

Not a Dickie Bird, not suprised really as she is a stuck up Bitch, I think we should take over the "Not so Jolly Gardeners" after the West Ham game, coordinate a trip to the bar, get 6 people to order a round of say 8 - 10 drinks and when they are ready say that they have changed their minds and walk out.

blingo

The real answer is simple....get MAF to buy the fekin place.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: blingo on April 21, 2010, 07:52:25 PM
The real answer is simple....get MAF to buy the fekin place.
That aint a bad idea Blingo, if everyone knew that Fayed owned it , It would be packed solid with Fulham fans showing their gratitude to Mo. It would make a bomb, okay loose change to Mo, but every little helps.

Admin

Funny enough, me & LB spoke about this a while back but never really took it any further. To be honest, I don't think the club would go ahead with it as it would be empty during the week and only busy for match days. During the week, you'd get the odd few in their but you'd have to pack it out to really make it financially viable. Plus, i wouldn't put it past Chekscum or QPHAHA fans coming in abusing the place. The other idea was doing like a 'fan share' pub where we all put in to buy it like the JH statue & you hold shares. That could work but I hink it might cause a lot of arguments long term.

BarneyTravers

Show your appreciation to MAF day at the JG....printed t shirts...stickers on putney lamposts...canvassers at Waitrose....hawkers at the Putney Exchange..this gig is gathering pace.

Fulham for the cup

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Admin on April 21, 2010, 08:40:00 PM
Funny enough, me & LB spoke about this a while back but never really took it any further. To be honest, I don't think the club would go ahead with it as it would be empty during the week and only busy for match days. During the week, you'd get the odd few in their but you'd have to pack it out to really make it financially viable. Plus, i wouldn't put it past Chekscum or QPHAHA fans coming in abusing the place. The other idea was doing like a 'fan share' pub where we all put in to buy it like the JH statue & you hold shares. That could work but I hink it might cause a lot of arguments long term.
No reason Qpha and the scum should abuse it, everyone knows about the lion, The Brick, Chancellors and the Cottage being Fulham pubs but they do alright. Surely if it was known as Mo's pub the local Fulham supporters would bung a few quid over the jump during the week as well, i would if i lived in Putney (perish the thought, urghh South of the river). And as regarding arquements in the shared thing, obviously what i say goes  :028: .

richie17

To be fair though, it is her pub.  We go there and sometimes forget to cover up logos, so when one of the staff reminds us we... cover up the logo.  It's nothing personal, is it?   It might seem a bit silly but what can you do?   As others said on the other thread, there aren't so many places where you can get decent food (they do excellent bbq in the summer) and a good range of beer (Sierra Nevada is indeed a wonderful thing) so you take your choice don't you?

As others have said though, I've never seen anyone misbehaving in there (and there are clearly some big groups of Fulham) so surprised that there's been 'issues'.  If it's mainly about the club colours, well, it's one of those like it or lump it situations isn't it?   It seems people are prepared to lump it, but if you liked the pub in the first place, why let something like this drive you to the Walkabout!   

The Equalizer

Everyone sign up to Pubs247.com or Beerintheevening.com and put reviews of the place up. People do read these websites and take note.

Alternatively, we go mob-handed and Fulham jersey'd up to the eyeballs and take the place over.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

blingo

Scotty if MAF bought the place you can be sure it would be the best pub in the area in no time so would be busy 7 days a week. Then on a saturday he could give small concessions for WEARING a FFC shirt in there say 10% off of any food bought. It would work very well dont you think? And of course if you just happened to be in the area, where would you go for lunch, or a pint? If he put the profits into FFC as well then it would be the best pub around. He could rename it the "Cottage Retreat".

Admin

Quote from: blingo on April 22, 2010, 10:33:04 AM
Scotty if MAF bought the place you can be sure it would be the best pub in the area in no time so would be busy 7 days a week. Then on a saturday he could give small concessions for WEARING a FFC shirt in there say 10% off of any food bought. It would work very well dont you think? And of course if you just happened to be in the area, where would you go for lunch, or a pint? If he put the profits into FFC as well then it would be the best pub around. He could rename it the "Cottage Retreat".

I like it.... :54: Think I might start the ball rolling with a cheeky email. I'm only going to get told to p1ss off if they don't like it so sod it.

blingo

or they could call it FRIENDS OF FULHAM  :54: or "The Blingo Club" lol.