watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashkan Dejagah?

Started by JackyFulham90, December 28, 2012, 10:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

What is the opinion of Dejagah so far? I think he has been decent so far, for the fee paid he is a good addition but he would certainly still be behind Duff in the battle on right midfield I feel

twang

A bit on and off. Can go past a defender with a brilliant piece of skill just to fail to make a simple pass or get his shot on goal.

Pretty much like all our wingers at the moment, except for Duffers...

Mr K.Dilkington

Personally I think he hasn't had enough playing time for us to form a solid opinion of him yet, although when he came on against Newcastle he won the free kick that Rodallega scored from and prior to that his dribbling and general link up play did look good. But his defending looked poor in that game, wasn't standing up to attackers he kept trying to jump in and get the ball which put the team in danger down the flanks. Probably an area of his game that he needs to work on.
Foolish ham

Forever Fulham

I like him.  Bit of a defensive liability though.  It's too early to make opinions permanent.  Some games he greatly impresses.  Others, not so much. 

CurryForMario

I really like the look of him. He was superb against Arsenal, and I feel with some more gametime he could develop into a top winger.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

ToodlesMcToot

Reminds me of early Dembélé. Trying too hard. Needs time to learn how to play his position in this league.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Forever Fulham

Besides, how can you not like a player whose first name is Ashkan?

CanadianCottager

Great touch, works pretty hard and puts a good few tackles a game, definitely not a defensive liability. That being said, he does seem a tad imprecise in the final third, nonetheless, he's been improving and his interplay with Sascha Riether has been one of the only strong points of the team in the past month. I'd give him a B for his midterm report. Inja khaneh shomast Ashkan, I have a feeling you'll be carving yourself a nice little niche in the affections of Fulham fans!

ash

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 29, 2012, 12:56:36 AM
Besides, how can you not like a player whose first name is Ashkan?

I agree its a great name. ;)

Bassey the warrior

Lots of potential. Skillful player but not very intelligent. He can learn to be a bit wiser, he'll never be a Ruiz but he can learn when to cross the ball.

HatterDon

I think he just needs more minutes. He has the physical requirements. Given more game time, I think he'll do well. He's a good bet to be Duff's eventual replacement. Duffer's not a 90 minute every match player any more, and I think the Iranian will be his batman for a while and then take over.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

SmithyFFC

I like him, simply because he means we have something in the team which we haven't had in agess and we're crying out for- PACE!
FTID