more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That Dutch idiot is taken us down

Started by Admin, December 29, 2012, 04:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on May 06, 2013, 11:43:36 PM
You've got a lot of anger for a lighthouse.

I shine a guiding light to those in peril on the sea. Then make them all depressed by telling them how rubbish life is. So not so much anger just generally depressed at rocks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rhyspabsolom

It's nothing to do with me disagreeing with Admin (although I do every time), its just unnecessary to throw in the 'Dutch' EVERY time.

Anton Ferdinand is a canute, no need to mention he's black.
Jol is a clown, no need to mention he's Dutch.

Admin

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on May 06, 2013, 11:50:58 PM
It's nothing to do with me disagreeing with Admin (although I do every time), its just unnecessary to throw in the 'Dutch' EVERY time.

Anton Ferdinand is a canute, no need to mention he's black.

Well he's not a French idiot is he? Most do disagree with me, but then again most do because they find it a power trip to argue with the owner of this website. Each to their own I say.

jarv

Steady on boys. Let's not fight.

If you keep saying the same thing over and over and over, people start to believe it. That's what advertising and marketing people do.

Jol kept saying, over and over and over again, we need 40 points. Well the team did  believe him and they obviously believed that was enough when they got 40 points .

Jol got this team in deep trouble with his amateur management and motivational skills. I hope he is gone this summer. Sorry to be so negative about him but the evidence is clear. (to me anyway) 092.gif 092.gif

rhyspabsolom

Quote from: Admin on May 07, 2013, 12:07:30 AM

Anton Ferdinand is a cnut, no need to mention he's black.

Well he's not a French idiot is he? Most do disagree with me, but then again most do because they find it a power trip to argue with the owner of this website. Each to their own I say.

His nationality is as irrelevant as the thought that anyone on the Internet has power (that one might want to trip with). We argue with you because you're an old misery boots.

jarv

Miseryboots. 064.gif Now that made me laugh.

Admin

Quote from: rhyspabsolom on May 07, 2013, 12:14:35 AM
Quote from: Admin on May 07, 2013, 12:07:30 AM

Anton Ferdinand is a cnut, no need to mention he's black.

His nationality is as irrelevant as the thought that anyone on the Internet has power (that one might want to trip with). We argue with you because you're an old misery boots.

You'll be suprised, many think it's clever to argue with me just for the fact that I'm the Admin of this website. You're right, I am an old misery boots, I won't deny it, but it doesn't take away that the fact that after all the arguing, I'm usually right on most of the footballing subjects I start. Just like this Dutch idiot is on the brink of taking this club down, and most likely will do if other clubs don't do us a favour.

Logicalman

Quote from: jarv on May 07, 2013, 12:08:16 AM
Steady on boys. Let's not fight.

If you keep saying the same thing over and over and over, people start to believe it. That's what advertising and marketing people do.

Jol kept saying, over and over and over again, we need 40 points. Well the team did  believe him and they obviously believed that was enough when they got 40 points .

Jol got this team in deep trouble with his amateur management and motivational skills. I hope he is gone this summer. Sorry to be so negative about him but the evidence is clear. (to me anyway) 092.gif 092.gif

Sorry Jarv, strictly he's not, cos he gets paid a boatload by MaF to do his job in that way.

Logicalman

I have backed Jol simply because he is our manager, in the same way as I backed Cookie in his last few matches (and got scorched earth for it from those on the old offal).

I believe that Jol is a better manager than Sparky, overall. Just my opinion, but based on everything I have seen of both managers over the years, I stand by that. When it comes to Jol and Woy, hands down Woy is the better, in all compartments, but apart from those two and JT, I haven't seen much better at the Cottage for decades, since the great Stocky and the man before his time, VB.

I don't know who we would get in to replace MJ, as this is his team, the one that he has built himself, and to keep changing managers each season or two just leads to further mediocre games in the long run. I will say now what I said before about Cookie, give him another season (its too late to sack him now to save anything more from this season) and if he doesn't buck up by October, then look to replace him, before the new season damage is done.

I keep seeing posts about how rubbish he is, all this and all that, but it seems no-one wants to say who should replace him (and I do mean realistic choices here), just a lot of chest beating and huffing and puffing hot air.

jarv

Actually, I warmed to Jol for a while but like many others, teh evidence of this season is a hard pill to swallow. Despite the changes, I think the squad is quite strong and should have been a comfortable mid table season (10-13). That is still achievable of course but I would not put any money on it.
Jol picks the team and motivates them (apparently Fulham don't need motivating) but this season...unable to beat Reading, Southampton, Wigan, Sunderland etc. QPR won 2 games at home, guess one of the two, I would like to know what Jol and his team do in the way of preparation. That is the evidence we can all see.
The run in has been tough but Fulham have been soooo inept it beggars belief. The worst part is that the fixtures of other teams doesn't help Fulham, at all. A point v. Liverpool should do it but........we can hope.

Arthur

Quote from: Admin on May 07, 2013, 12:23:34 AM
...but it doesn't take away that the fact that after all the arguing, I'm usually right on most of the footballing subjects I start.

Maybe you are, I've not been here long enough to know. However, who among us wouldn't make the same claim?

Anyhow, in two weeks' time, we'll know whether you've called this one correctly.

I think you'll be wrong. Worried as I am, I don't think we'll lose both our remaining matches and this will be enough to see us survive.

RaySmith

I don't think calling Jol an  idiot is useful to the discussion about whether or not Jol is a good manager for Fulham.

michaelread

also btw its "taking".

now im not spell correcting for any argumentative reasons, im not doing it because you're the owner of the site (i dont think anyone cares about that title other than yourself, which is fine), im saying it because it pisses me off every time i see it.

or maybe you're just a master troll who has us all around your little finger....imagine if it was all deliberate...

my world just exploded.

anyway, admin for manager, he's usually right on footballing issues, which is more than i can say about that Dutch idiot who is taken us down.

fulhamfever

We are not going down. And if you think we are then you need to check yourself into the same clinic as GAZAA.

Lighthouse

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 07, 2013, 12:58:38 PM
We are not going down. And if you think we are then you need to check yourself into the same clinic as GAZAA.

I think if you are not worried at all you need to stop taking the happy pills that GAZAA gave to Gazza
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

epsomraver

I thought you were going to think more carefully about what you write! that is offensive.It will only be other teams performances that will keep us up, we will get nothing from the last two games, mark my words.

LordNelson

You have to admit that the title of this thread is f'in hilarious even if the implication is depressing as all get out.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

FFC1987

Quote from: epsomraver on May 07, 2013, 01:14:54 PM

I thought you were going to think more carefully about what you write! that is offensive.It will only be other teams performances that will keep us up, we will get nothing from the last two games, mark my words.

Mark my words we will get 3.

LBNo11

...opinions have been drawn in a line on this and on other message boards, and this is a very divisive issue that whatever your views are, you are unlikely to see the others point of view, let alone agree with it, passions are high and can lead to things being said to fellow members and ultimately fellow Fulham supporters on a personal level in the heat of the moment, and for that reason I am closing this thread...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC