watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That Dutch idiot is taken us down

Started by Admin, December 29, 2012, 04:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Get lost mate. We deserved a win today. We were the better side. Individual mistakes cost us. Thirteen shots on target today.

bigalffc

Sadly I agree, I have a very sanchezy feeling about this season, could MAF feel the same and bring in the next saviour? 090.gif
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Count Berbatov

I disagree. Today rresult was just one of those days..There's light at the end of the tunnel
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

aussierod

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Lighthouse

In the last two matches his subs has changed the tactics and done us no favours. So right now I think the club for their poor transfer mentality and Jol for his poor tactics deserve equal blame.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RoyTund

Well it's not a 'FACT' is it?

This bad run will end.  Same players that we were all so impressed with vs Arsenal etc.  Can you really see us finishing behind 3 of QPR, Reading, Villa, Wigan and Southampton?

cusackdribble

'That Dutch idiot is taken us down'. Not sure how you expect us to take you seriously if you can't even string together a coherent sentence.

RidgeRider

I think they are already looking for a replacement that will inspire the team and carry forward the club mission of getting younger and playing attractive football. Sadly, I was pleased we played with some more initiative in the second half and am not as devastated by yet another loss, but I think that has more to do with coming to terms with the belief we are a VERY poor side based on the evidence. Jol has much to do with this, but to be fair he was dealt a poor deck of cards losing our two best players without time to respond.

Beefy

"Racism still alive, they just be concealin' it" - Kanye West

Count Berbatov

The admin has logged off....Under the table?
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Bassey the warrior

Two Jol signings made the difference today: Karagounis and Ruiz. We deserved a win. For goodness sake Mo give him some money to spend.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 29, 2012, 05:16:55 PM

Admin is as passionate a Fulham fan as there is and loves this club like the rest of us do, as you all know. He justs takes these performances very hard. Thank God he loves the club so much otherwise we wouldn't have this fantastic board to spout off about the failings and triumphs of our beloved club.

He also knows a fair bit about the game and has played at a decent level so take his gloom and doom with a grain of salt.  :dft012:

aussierod

Quote from: The Moose on December 29, 2012, 05:17:05 PM
Two Jol signings made the difference today: Karagounis and Ruiz. We deserved a win. For goodness sake Mo give him some money to spend.

Thought Reither had a good game too until the last 10-15 minutes when he was a little quieter and we were throwing everything at them with no real structure
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Count Berbatov

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 29, 2012, 05:22:33 PM

Admin is as passionate a Fulham fan as there is and love's this club like the rest of us do, as you all know. He justs takes these performances very hard. Thank God he loves the club so much otherwise we wouldn't have this fantastic board to spout off about the failings and triumphs of our beloved club.

He also knows a fair bit about the game and has played at a decent level so take his gloom and doom with a grain of salt.  :dft012:

I was going for a joke, but...

RidgeRider

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 29, 2012, 05:24:29 PM
Quote from: RidgeRider on December 29, 2012, 05:22:33 PM

Admin is as passionate a Fulham fan as there is and love's this club like the rest of us do, as you all know. He justs takes these performances very hard. Thank God he loves the club so much otherwise we wouldn't have this fantastic board to spout off about the failings and triumphs of our beloved club.

He also knows a fair bit about the game and has played at a decent level so take his gloom and doom with a grain of salt.  :dft012:

I was going for a joke, but...

I know. My response was for the others as well.

alfie

Admin has great passion, but who out there does he think would be better.

lets look at the facts

We got Hughes in, he done ok, but it shows with his time at the ha's that it was spend spend spend and fail.

Jol team was looking good adding couple of youngsters in occasionally, then he gets shafted by our 2 best players wanting a bigger team, Ruiz and Diarra injuries destroyed our midfield. It appears that there was not much money to spend, and after the 2 D's went, not a lot of time to get suitable replacements, those that were approached deceided the terms were not good enough for them, the biggest mistake for me was getting Berbatov, sorry we needed someone to fit into the team, he unfortunately is not that kind of player.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jimbobob

065.gif 065.gif 065.gif
I salute you Admin!
May not agree 100% but the glass is clearly much more than half empty.
So we ran around a little harder today? We have a long way to go.
We can't score and we can't defend - plenty of blame to go around from coaching to players to management.
We failed to plan so as of now unless things change we have planned to fail...
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Lighthouse

While the squad is poor and Jol clearly isn't happy with the squad he was given going into the new season. His tactics have been poor since the Sunderland game when we lost Ruiz. He didn't seem to have any plan B. His subs have looked like panic and changed the shape of the team and not for the better.

Play two strikers, even poor ones, but not continue with the shape of a team when you clearly do not have the players.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Admin on December 29, 2012, 04:58:47 PM
FACT
Plain stupidity, have some faith!. He will come good in the end, if anything it's the results against Swansea today and Southampton last weekend that proved selling Dembele and Dempsey on the last day of the transfer window killed our first half of this season!
Foolish ham