watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR are faring better than I expected

Started by SP, December 30, 2012, 04:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Only 2 down after 16 minutes at home to Liverpool.

082.gif

RoyTund

i know others disagree but our bad run will not continue and we are much better then QPR, Reading, Villa, Wigan, s'ton and Norwich. We have seen this side play excellently against arse, WBA etc.

We would have gone through about 10 managers in the past 3 years if the fans on the forums had had their way.

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Quote from: RoyTund on December 30, 2012, 04:22:32 PM
i know others disagree but our bad run will not continue and we are much better then QPR, Reading, Villa, Wigan, s'ton and Norwich. We have seen this side play excellently against arse, WBA etc.

We would have gone through about 10 managers in the past 3 years if the fans on the forums had had their way.

Couldn't agree more...

cottage cheese

im sorry but im watching this match and at times i see no difference between us and qpr in terms of defending, poor passes, backward passing etc...

Its not the teams we are playing, its the team playing for Fulham

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Quote from: cottage cheese on December 30, 2012, 04:34:43 PM
im sorry but im watching this match and at times i see no difference between us and qpr in terms of defending, poor passes, backward passing etc...

Our defedjng has been comical at times. Lets enjoy todays qpha result and hope that come jan we sign some quality defenders.

Jimbobob

Down 0-3  :53:

I wish I could be "happier" for their loss. The do look dreadful...
Just glad the rest of the table has fallen our way the last couple matches or we would be in the shite worse than we are.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

cottage cheese

Quote from: Northern Cottager on December 30, 2012, 04:37:20 PM

Our defedjng has been comical at times. Lets enjoy todays qpha result and hope that come jan we sign some quality defenders.

agreed!

RoyTund

Well we have 11 more points to start with.

thebumponleroyshead

Although I tend to steer clear of Schadenfreude as things always bite you in the arse eventually; I have to say, the chubby faced Fernandes with his trite attempts at football analysis (strewn with errors - suggesting he´s never been into football and is merely a successful PR guy) on Twitter paired with QPRs absolute wimpering surrender with a team of big time Charlies who kiss the badge but will leave as soon as they are relegated by mid-feb has made up for FFC´s attempt to ruin my Xmas.
:005:
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

SP

The Rs fans look as though they're working-up a good head of steam bless them. I expect there are a fair number of Scousers sitting on their hands in the home areas.

mr-ska

QPR and Reading at home are the most important games of the season..  They  look like being REAL 6 pointers

SP

HatterDon

Until just recently I wanted QPR to survive so that we could have two MEANINGFUL derby matches a season. Now I want them to go through the rest of the season without a win and to erase Derby County's futility record. What COULD have transpired recently that has caused me to be so ungenerous to our neighbors?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MasterHaynes

Quote from: HatterDon on December 30, 2012, 05:39:22 PM
Until just recently I wanted QPR to survive so that we could have two MEANINGFUL derby matches a season. Now I want them to go through the rest of the season without a win

Are you forgetting our inept performance against them?

ffc73

Didn't we fail to beat Derby that season?

jarv

I just watched a fair chunk of the qpr game. They are truly awful!!!! We lost to them 080.gif  I read the posts, how could we be that bad?

Julius Geezer

This run their having just makes the win against us all the more embarrassing.

Still... Nice to have a positive to end the weekend with.

HatterDon

Quote from: MasterHaynes on December 30, 2012, 06:16:06 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on December 30, 2012, 05:39:22 PM
Until just recently I wanted QPR to survive so that we could have two MEANINGFUL derby matches a season. Now I want them to go through the rest of the season without a win

Are you forgetting our inept performance against them?

Nope, but part of my master plan was to take 6 points off them every season. Unfortunately, very few of our players showed up at Loftus Road last month.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel