watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz and Darren Bent

Started by Walsh, January 01, 2013, 02:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

Nice little stat about Bryan: Bryan Ruiz now has six PL assists this season, only Juan Mata and Wayne Rooney (both 7) have more. Provider.

and....

Darren Bent isn't even on the bench for Villa... again.

4M offer?

Bryanthebroom

Like bent but he'd only be back up for bebatov. Is he going to come to us to sit on the bench? Don't think so. Young up and comer or over the hill players will be who we're looking at.

Fulham_Surrey

we dont need Bent. Waste of money.  Petric is better, yet , he cannot get a start.  We need help in the back and midfield.

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

craig10

Quote from: Walsh on January 01, 2013, 02:58:21 PM
Nice little stat about Bryan: Bryan Ruiz now has six PL assists this season, only Juan Mata and Wayne Rooney (both 7) have more. Provider.

and....

Darren Bent isn't even on the bench for Villa... again.

4M offer?

Would take Bent. I agree Petric is class. But I 100% want someone up front....
Like FulhamSurrey says we do need midfielders and a defender however I have stated many a time I want a striker to stay up front and I think Bent could do this.

Walsh

Quote from: Jambo on January 01, 2013, 03:04:10 PM
Ruiz has 3 goals this season

the freekick against Everton was an own goal.

Julius Geezer

Walsh

Quote from: CanadianCottager on January 01, 2013, 03:25:20 PM
Quote from: Walsh on January 01, 2013, 03:19:00 PM
Quote from: Jambo on January 01, 2013, 03:04:10 PM
Ruiz has 3 goals this season

the freekick against Everton was an own goal.
http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/dubious-goals-panel-rulings-oct-nov-2012.html It was ruled a Ruiz goal on review

Thanks for that mate, I didn't realize. BBC still have it down as an own goal.

EDIT:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/teams/fulham

Bryan Ruiz is on 2 goals on there as well.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on January 01, 2013, 03:03:07 PM
we dont need Bent. Waste of money.  Petric is better, yet , he cannot get a start.  We need help in the back and midfield.
I wouldn't say Petric is better than Bent, let's not forget that he has a proven goalscoring record at Premier league level and in my opinion would be a good acquisition if they played him alongside Berbatov.But I think you are correct in saying midfield and defence should take higher priorities.

:Happy New Year:
Foolish ham

craig10

Lighthouse

We need a player with pace up front. Berbatov is not going to save us by playing up front on his own because he is never there but playing deep most of the time. Love to see a decent forward with Rodders. Berbatov and Ruiz behind and playing 13 players on the pitch at one. That will see us up the table.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

craig10

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 01, 2013, 04:30:18 PM
We need a player with pace up front. Berbatov is not going to save us by playing up front on his own because he is never there but playing deep most of the time. Love to see a decent forward with Rodders. Berbatov and Ruiz behind and playing 13 players on the pitch at one. That will see us up the table.

:plus one:

domprague

Is Petric fit? We need a 15-20 goals a season player. I think Bent is a bit of a prat but he does score and he might fancy returning to London.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

craig10

possible for FA Cup, defo back for Wigan

CurryForMario

Bent is quality, and if we can get him for less than 5 million I'd happily take it.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!