News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can anyone tell me if this guy is a real Fulham fan?

Started by DiegoFulham, January 05, 2013, 02:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

https://twitter.com/StevenFFC

This is DiegoFulham's son here: this guy either is too stupid or is he being real? i'll quote some of his quotes....

"Love how we have statue of the greatest musician ever outside our ground #hehe #shamone"

"@mcfcliam1 You want 2 meet and organise a fight between your mob? We'll easy have you boys AGAIN #FulhamCasuals"

"F***ing Blackpool mob going to get it tomora, they'll finally get to see an atmosphere. After we give the c**ts a kick in #FulhamCasuals"

"Absolutely buzzzin f**king mobbed all over the chelsea boys, broke my hand but f**king had em! #FulhamCasuals"

"Liverpool always going on about their history? What history? Your club is tiny in comparison with Fulham. #Sh1tClubShitFans"~

That last one personally really gets me, i personally thought it was a parody account by a sad Chelsea/QPR/Brentford fan that has too much time on his hands!

What do the rest of you think? FulhamCasuals are just pathetic like this guy aha
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Berserker

I thought they where called Fulham Ultra's not Casuals. Don't know if he's a Fulham fan but all clubs have these type of followers, luckily Fulham a lot less than many.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Mr K.Dilkington

I thought they were still called the Fulham Casual's, I wouldn't say ultra's describe any English football teams fans when you look at where the term Ultra is really used e.g Italy,Turkey. But that's besides the point any people that use football as an excuse for violence are stupid in my opinion.
Foolish ham

alexbishop

if it does exist it must be a tiny tiny minority but I've never seen them before and some of those tweets are just plain deluded.

I remember a Fulham Ultras being created as a parody thing a while back
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Mr_Moon

More to the point, DiegoFulham has a son?

I thought you were like 17.

DiegoFulham

Quote from: Mr_Moon on January 05, 2013, 12:20:32 PM
More to the point, DiegoFulham has a son?

I thought you were like 17.

aha i made an diegofulham account on the old cottage corner for myself back when i was 17ish, my dad wants to voice his feelings to other fulham fans as he did on my old account on Cottage Corner, so i created this account for him which i use time to time.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back