watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol looking to loan out Kasami

Started by JackyFulham90, January 05, 2013, 01:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Jol confirms on the club website that he is looking for the right club who will give him games to take Kasami on loan, I hope he does find a good championship club to get some games as he is a good talent

Bassey the warrior

As I recall we tried to loan him out in the summer but couldn't find a taker. He may be deemed a bit too lightweight, still I must say a player that's played in Serie A should surely be worth a gamble?

dannydog

Jol  should give him a game today, he certainly aint lightweight.

JackyFulham90

I think Jol rates him quite highly that's why he wants to find him the right club, he doesn't want another Trotta situation at Watford

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 05, 2013, 02:05:57 PM
I think Jol rates him quite highly that's why he wants to find him the right club, he doesn't want another Trotta situation at Watford
jol should have played him by now, its not like we have been fantastic in that area this season. and to behoneest he couldnt have done as bad as some of the players have in certain games
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bassey the warrior

The demands for Jol to play Kasami and Trotta are a bit silly. We've barely seen these players, he on the other hand has seen plenty of them in training. I trust his judgement as to whether they are ready.

Lighthouse

Kasami has shown signs of being good and for a bit of luck could have turned a few games in our favour. So a shame he seems to have missed out at the moment.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: The Moose on January 05, 2013, 02:15:26 PM
The demands for Jol to play Kasami and Trotta are a bit silly. We've barely seen these players, he on the other hand has seen plenty of them in training. I trust his judgement as to whether they are ready.
yes but that doesnt hold up when some of the players he does rate from the traing ground keep failling in actual games.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SaltfordWhite

Surely it means that those other players are failing even more on the training ground, doesn't it?

HatterDon

Quote from: dannydog on January 05, 2013, 02:00:01 PM
Jol  should give him a game today, he certainly aint lightweight.

If you're looking to transfer or loan a players, the LAST thing you want to do is cup-tie him. It cuts out a lot of teams who might be interested.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel