watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

unchanged team

Started by Zu-Meister, January 05, 2013, 02:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Stockdale, Riether, Hughes, Hangeland, Briggs, Dejagah, Sidwell, Karagounis, Kacaniklic, Ruiz, Berbatov.

cottage cheese

im happy with this , keep the momentum going

fulhamben

Quote from: cottage cheese on January 05, 2013, 02:13:38 PM

im truely suprised, and lets hope to god we dont get injuries to berb or ruiz, hopefully win it by half time and bring off the big guns. coyws
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Beefy

This is our best lineup (except Stockdale). I can't find a link to the game though.

Baider

decent lineup, 4-0 berba hat-trick  yee-haw!

St Eve

i would have rested a couple of players but with injuries i suppose our depth is weak and a good cup run would be great

Enter the Frei

Ruiz and Berbs with two each plz

cottage cheese

Quote from: fulhamben on January 05, 2013, 02:14:48 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on January 05, 2013, 02:13:38 PM

im truely suprised, and lets hope to god we dont get injuries to berb or ruiz, hopefully win it by half time and bring off the big guns. coyws
no we needed to keep the team going, after a win the worst thing Jol could have done is change the team..keep the team working and playing with confidence!

JackyFulham90

Good decision by Jol the team played well and another win will be massive going into the Wigan game coyw

grandad

Kasami on bench. I would like him to have at least 30 mins.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Zu-Meister

Blackpool Team at Craven Cottage: Gilks; Eardley, Baptiste, Broadfoot, Harris; Osbourne, Basham, Sylvestre; Delfouneso, Phillips, Ince

Zu-Meister

#FFC subs with Kerim Frei: Somogyi, Senderos, Baird, Kasami, Frei, Richardson, Rodalleg

cebu

I guess Jol really meant it, when he said he was taking the FA Cup seriously.   :54:

Bassey the warrior

I'm pleased about this. A cup run would be great for morale. Hopefully Frei will play some part.

Lighthouse

Always worry about our lack of oomph up front especially against a side like Blackpool. But the side should be classy enough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 05, 2013, 02:56:56 PM
Always worry about our lack of oomph up front especially against a side like Blackpool. But the side should be classy enough.

Our strike force is the only thing others seem happy with. We've got Berba and Ruiz who live just past the half way line. We will struggle to outscore many teams.