watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFA: Congrats to BHA

Started by Logicalman, January 05, 2013, 02:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Great goals, though the red card was a little harsh methinks, how many Toons made that journey to see their team scrubbed by Fizzy League I wonder?

Lighthouse

Newcastle brought a big crowd down and sold out their allocation. Sending off was a shame as the Brighton Player cleary cheated and wasn't touched but rolled over pretending. Still Brighton were still well worth the win.

As Brighton Ground is not that far away I have to say that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

I DVR'd this primarily to see Brighton's pitch. The ground looks very nice and modern. It's also got a bit of personality about it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

ron

Does this mean Adieu Pardew?

It seems that the evidence is mounting.........

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2013, 06:18:06 PM
I DVR'd this primarily to see Brighton's pitch. The ground looks very nice and modern. It's also got a bit of personality about it.

Same here HD, even though I did end up watching it 'live'. Perhaps it wouldn't take too much to bring up to full Prem standard, though they would still be a small team, as their ground only holds a couple of K's more than ours does, though you have to admit, it looks stunning and I find it difficult to believe its only just a shade larger than the Cottage.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: ron on January 05, 2013, 11:22:19 PM
Does this mean Adieu Pardew?

It seems that the evidence is mounting.........

Think about the compensation package on 8 years!

grandad

Quote from: Logicalman on January 06, 2013, 12:10:00 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2013, 06:18:06 PM

Same here HD, even though I did end up watching it 'live'. Perhaps it wouldn't take too much to bring up to full Prem standard, though they would still be a small team, as their ground only holds a couple of K's more than ours does, though you have to admit, it looks stunning and I find it difficult to believe its only just a shade larger than the Cottage.

Perhaps we could try & have 2 goals at the Hammy end when attacking that way.
Where there's a will there's a wife