Started by BedsFFC, January 05, 2013, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Joseph Figueiredo

They'll probably chose to show the bournemouth wigan replay :( looks
like a trip up to the north west!
Joe

The Doctor

Dunno about that.  Leeds v Brum and Wigan v Bornemouth, plus Man Utd v WHU about to start and two games tomorrow that could go to replays.

Still a lot of variables

Northern Cottager

Do we know when the replays are set to take place? Hope we take a few up to Blackpool.

The Doctor

The replays will be on the Tues/Weds of the week after next.  Our TV overlords will confirm dates and times in due course

Northern Cottager

Shame its a mid week but I'll be down there

epsomraver

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 05, 2013, 05:07:30 PM
Do we know when the replays are set to take place? Hope we take a few up to Blackpool.

It will be a few mate, 500 mile round trip to watch that dross again, No thanks !

zzamora

Quote from: epsomraver on January 05, 2013, 06:11:10 PM

It will be a few mate, 500 mile round trip to watch that dross again, No thanks !

And THAT mentality is why we have such awful away support.

epsomraver

Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 06:18:06 PM

So you will be there then?

cottage cheese

ah yes im sorry if you dont have a job or commitments..yes il drop everything to watch a weekday game at night in blackpool with work the next day at 8.....Get a life mate

zzamora

Quote from: cottage cheese on January 05, 2013, 06:29:52 PM

ah yes im sorry if you dont have a job or commitments..yes il drop everything to watch a weekday game at night in blackpool with work the next day at 8.....Get a life mate

Why do people always rush to judgements? I have no problem with those who have prior commitments, or work, or anything like that (and I've never said I have).

Its the mentality that I dont wanna go cus we're crap away. Hows it gonna get better if you dont support?

Get a life? Very mature of you.  fp.gif (we need a sarcastic clap animation mods!)

epsomraver

Rhys Lightning 63

I'd imagine the game will be on T.V. Just so the TV bosses will get their 15 minutes of laughing at Fulham being knocked out by a lower division team
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

ffc73

With RVP scoring the inevitable Utd equaliser I suspect that replay will be live & I will look at the logistics of a long long mid week away trip to the seaside

Bryanthebroom

Had a look at the bbc fixtures list and we're down to play Blackpool at 8pm on Tuesday, 15 mins after every other kick off. Anyone have a clue why this is? Tv?

zzamora

Quote from: epsomraver on January 05, 2013, 06:52:36 PM
Well are you going then?

Nope, I have a prior engagement.

As I said, no problem with engagements, work etc.

Its the mentality.

cusackdribble

I have no insurmountable prior engagements - I just have no desire to travel from Surrey to Blackpool on a Tues/Wed night in January to watch a game of football, spending £100 in the process. Apologies if I'm letting the side down

cottage cheese

Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 06:47:08 PM
Quote from: cottage cheese on January 05, 2013, 06:29:52 PM

Why do people always rush to judgements? I have no problem with those who have prior commitments, or work, or anything like that (and I've never said I have).

Its the mentality that I dont wanna go cus we're crap away. Hows it gonna get better if you dont support?

Get a life? Very mature of you.  fp.gif (we need a sarcastic clap animation mods!)

fair enough and i didnt mean to jump the gun! but just theres always a reason to our poor weekday showings!

epsomraver

Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 08:48:18 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 05, 2013, 06:52:36 PM
Well are you going then?

Nope, I have a prior engagement.

As I said, no problem with engagements, work etc.

Its the mentality.

So when is the replay then? you must know as it clashes with your engagement