Hugo Rodallega
0 (0%)
Kieran Richardson
2 (3.8%)
Kerim Frei
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Sheepskin Junior

Sidders wasn't his usual self, Berba and Bryan were poor, Dejagah was average, Stockers had a good game, Hangeland is improving, Riether, Hughes, Karagounis, Briggs and Kacaniklic all looked up for it and Richardson played well imho.
Karagounis for me
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

HatterDon

hard to vote on a match you only heard on the radio, but the only player that GJ was regularly criticizing was Berbatov.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

elgreenio

Kara ran things but I thought hangeland was pretty immense and really tried to urge us forward. he even managed a nutmeg from one of our corners in the first half
touch my camera through the fence

Jambo

Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2013, 10:41:07 PM
hard to vote on a match you only heard on the radio, but the only player that GJ was regularly criticizing was Berbatov.

I think Jol summed Berba up perfectly last week.  Because he has a "laid bad" persona and hasn't got what you call up and at them body language so when he is good (most of the time) he makes it look easy but when he is ineffective it just looks lazy and its easy to critisize.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

JackyFulham90

Karagounis is firmly becoming a fans favourite and easing our problem area just a bit

Mr Fulham

Listening to GJ, he mentioned that Stockdale had a great match quite a few times and he seems to have pulled off a magnificent save to deny Ince (?) so he gets my vote.

elgreenio

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 05, 2013, 10:56:28 PM
Listening to GJ, he mentioned that Stockdale had a great match quite a few times and he seems to have pulled off a magnificent save to deny Ince (?) so he gets my vote.

yep, they should`'ve gone 1-0 up with that chance. stocko did very well to adjust and got a strong hand to it. only thing I'd say is that it was a nice height, anything along the floor and its in
touch my camera through the fence

Jambo

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 05, 2013, 10:56:28 PM

He did well in the first half, saved well from Ince, who probably should have scored.

@jambohunt

HatterDon

Quote from: Jambo on January 05, 2013, 10:54:16 PM

I think Jol summed Berba up perfectly last week.  Because he has a "laid bad" persona and hasn't got what you call up and at them body language so when he is good (most of the time) he makes it look easy but when he is ineffective it just looks lazy and its easy to critisize.

What GJ thought is best summed up in this somewhat paraphrased statement: "It's no good standing there with your hands on your hips glaring at your teammate when you could be running and trying to get back into the attack."

Jim didn't mind his imperious attitude or his "laid back" persona; he minded that he was just as guilty of not running or anticipating, and that there were two or three attacks that died off because he just stood there rather than tried to pick up the pieces.That's pretty much the only thing I've had against him this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jambo

Quote from: HatterDon on January 05, 2013, 11:16:23 PM
Quote from: Jambo on January 05, 2013, 10:54:16 PM

What GJ thought is best summed up in this somewhat paraphrased statement: "It's no good standing there with your hands on your hips glaring at your teammate when you could be running and trying to get back into the attack."

Jim didn't mind his imperious attitude or his "laid back" persona; he minded that he was just as guilty of not running or anticipating, and that there were two or three attacks that died off because he just stood there rather than tried to pick up the pieces.That's pretty much the only thing I've had against him this season.

Can see what you mean but thats Berbatov, has done it all his career.  Probably one of the reasons Fergie never took to him

@jambohunt

nickmuir

Sidwell played well I like his work rate but we are on the piss with Karagounis   

Whiteroom

Quote from: nickmuir on January 05, 2013, 11:30:29 PM
Sidwell played well I like his work rate but we are on the piss with Karagounis   

I agree with you about Sidders. I thought he was great today. He made some fantastic challenges, and always looked committed. I gave my vote to the Greek though. I'm absolutely loving him.

leonffc

I thought Ruiz was very good when he had the ball. I also thought Sidwell played well. Karagounis also stamped his mark.
But I'm going for Hughes

alfie

Quote from: leonffc on January 06, 2013, 07:47:36 AM
I thought Ruiz was very good when he had the ball. I also thought Sidwell played well. Karagounis also stamped his mark.
But I'm going for Hughes

Even though i voted for George the Greek, i reckon you are probably correct with this, the trouble with Hughes he does his job quitely and effectively he really does not get noticed.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MOR :

I thought Ruiz was good and only a great save kept his free kick out.

But not a great game, but we probably should have won.

alexbishop

he's on the piss, Karagounis, on the pisss, Karagounis!
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop