News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone found a video of Karagounis' goal?

Started by EJL, January 05, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

zzamora

Absolute screamer. What a goal.

Looked like outside of the foot from where I was sitting. Beautiful, dipping, swerving.

One of the best goals I've ever seen at the Cottage.

EJL

Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 07:52:57 PM

Looked like outside of the foot from where I was sitting. Beautiful, dipping, swerving.

Absolutely. I've never punched the air so many times after a goal. The celebration is by far the best I've ever seen - even he couldn't believe it.

zzamora

Quote from: EJL on January 05, 2013, 07:57:01 PM

Absolutely. I've never punched the air so many times after a goal. The celebration is by far the best I've ever seen - even he couldn't believe it.

You know how they celebrate when someone scores in spain? with the "Oooooooh!"? I started doing that and really hoped that everyone else would: that goal deserved it. Worldie.

Loved his celebration. Such passion.

EJL

Quote from: ddeuce on January 05, 2013, 08:00:53 PM
Quote from: EJL on January 05, 2013, 07:57:01 PM

You know how they celebrate when someone scores in spain? with the "Oooooooh!"? I started doing that and really hoped that everyone else would: that goal deserved it. Worldie.

Loved his celebration. Such passion.
Quickly becoming one of my favourite ever Fulham players.

Jack Fulham

Not even 101 great goals have it. Didn't go today so haven't seen it but I guess it's not gonna get the coverage it deserves.

EJL

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 05, 2013, 08:29:13 PM
Not even 101 great goals have it. Didn't go today so haven't seen it but I guess it's not gonna get the coverage it deserves.
It'll probably end up being like Gera's goal against City a few years back. Absolute screamer but it was in the Carling Cup.

ElissonSnygg

The celebration was magnificent and so was the goal, as well the best goal ive seen at the Cottage and live in general.

Made my day!
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

Luffy86

It sounds like he hit an absolute beauty, I can't wait to see it on the highlights programme tonight!

EJL

Quote from: Luffy86 on January 05, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
It sounds like he hit an absolute beauty, I can't wait to see it on the highlights programme tonight!
You won't be disappointed.

Zu-Meister

EJL

Quote from: Zu-Meister on January 05, 2013, 09:26:04 PM
may i ask what his celebration was?
It was a combination of sprinting back to the halfway line, urging everyone to get back, and "Oh my god, did I actually just do that? Better jump up and down with my hands on my head."

ffcfulham

running around  punching the air i believe couldnt see i was hidden behind a greek flag
WE ARE FULHAM FFC
@ffcfulham

Luffy86

Quote from: EJL on January 05, 2013, 09:24:13 PM
Quote from: Luffy86 on January 05, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
You won't be disappointed.
Excellent makes it worth staying up for....

CurryForMario

Can't wait to see it on ITV in a few minutes.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

bmasar

Someone please post a link if they find one. I'm in the States so we don't have cup highlight shows.

Fulham33

Hey guys
I managed to catch it in all its glory on my fone if you wish to see it
Ive posted it on facebook
Www.facebook.com/benno1505 if you dont see it add me as a friend then scroll my posts!
Enjoy!!

Zu-Meister

Quote from: Fulham33 on January 05, 2013, 11:51:17 PM
Hey guys
I managed to catch it in all its glory on my fone if you wish to see it
Ive posted it on facebook
Www.facebook.com/benno1505 if you dont see it add me as a friend then scroll my posts!
Enjoy!!

very good, much appreciated

zzamora

Stupidly good. Cant get over the use of the outside of the boot