watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol as a coach

Started by jms, January 05, 2013, 11:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jms

Will someone explain to me why Jol is often described as 'a great coach.' Every time I watch us, I see a team bereft of any form of organisation or shape. They seem like a group of individuals just getting in each others way. A bit of individual brilliance from the greek saved us today from complete embarrassment.

Jambo

Gets good reports from most (not all) of the players who have played under him.  Did well at Spurs, which is where his rep was formed.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

CurryForMario

Honestly, he is a good coach because he makes smart acquisitions, and generally pulls off expectable and reliable results.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

HatterDon

It's all part of his elevation to sainthood.

He makes great acquisitions but he's not responsible for transfers. Can't beat that for saintly.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackyFulham90

I like him and think he is a very good manager

Lighthouse

Well just on the odd occassion like last week he actually had Kaka come in from the wing and had Berbatov go deep and wide and I thought at last. He is thinking about stuff.

But he hasn't an attacking bone in his body. So really has no idea how to press sides. One up and slow breaking forward. However I have said it before so will say it again. The club have decided to not spend money and so we will lose players and only replace them by old men. Sometimes it works but Jol has nothing to work with week in week out.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope