watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New contracts

Started by JackyFulham90, January 06, 2013, 12:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Seems very quiet on that front, very risky to leave it until the end of the season, surely we have got to be looking to get Hangeland , Duff & Riether signed on for next season will be another hectic summer if we don't get on the case soon

CH FFC

I agree, we all know that Hangeland has not signed a contract offered to him.  Duff probably still has a good year, maybe 2 or even 3....he's that good IMO.  However, Wouldn't it make sense to really try and bring in a good younger player for Duff? 
I am thinking that Riether will be figured out.  We have a very large number of players that contracts are ending this summer.  I believe it is around 8 or 9 people?  I am guessing that next season we will have a lot of new faces in the 1st team.

JackyFulham90

I can understand Jol waiting till April/May time to decide on Diarra , Karagounis , Petric & Baird only he knows what he has planned for Fulham, but Hangeland & Duff still have 2 good seasons in them and we need to sort these deals out as I guarentee a number of premiership teams would happily take them on a free

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 06, 2013, 12:50:29 AM
I can understand Jol waiting till April/May time to decide on Diarra , Karagounis , Petric & Baird only he knows what he has planned for Fulham, but Hangeland & Duff still have 2 good seasons in them and we need to sort these deals out as I guarentee a number of premiership teams would happily take them on a free

Unless we can pick up another really versatile player I think we should keep Baird simply because he's so versatile. Diarra, Petric and Kara should get a 1 year extension if they prove their fitness, though I'm pretty miffed Diarra has gone to the ACN.
Jol may have other ideas though.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: CH FFC on January 06, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
I agree, we all know that Hangeland has not signed a contract offered to him.  Duff probably still has a good year, maybe 2 or even 3....he's that good IMO.  However, Wouldn't it make sense to really try and bring in a good younger player for Duff? 
I am thinking that Riether will be figured out.  We have a very large number of players that contracts are ending this summer.  I believe it is around 8 or 9 people?  I am guessing that next season we will have a lot of new faces in the 1st team.

Dejagah is younger than Duff.

JackyFulham90

Kasami for right mid? Also Mesca?

EJL

Quote from: CH FFC on January 06, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
What exactly do you mean by "figured out"?

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 06, 2013, 02:25:25 AM
Kasami for right mid? Also Mesca?
Can't rely on Mesca.