News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FC/SLGJ - Tip of the Day #4 (and weigh-in reminder AGAIN)

Started by Airfix, January 06, 2013, 11:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

13 out of 23 have yet to send me their Friday weights!  Grrrrrr!   063.gif to the lot of ya!

I might start adding a pound to your declared weight for every day you are late.   :53:

Right, sorry about missing yesterday's tip, wasn't near a computer all day.  Here is what it would have been:

Check out how much sugar you eat

Sugar is a vital food in the correct form.  Naturally occurring sugars give us easy energy and we need it to survive but we don't help by adding more to our food and drink.  Mainly because refined sugar is not as good for us.

For an experiment, take a large bowl and a bag of sugar.  If you take sugar in tea or coffee, put in as many spoons full as you add to a day's drinks.  Do you put sugar on cereal?  Add that too.  Do you drink full-fat soft drinks?  If so, add 2.5 teaspoons per 100ml of most soft drinks (it's 3.5 for Lucozade).  Now do the same for all seven days.  How much sugar is there?  I bet that it's more than you thought.  Time to cut down?

Keep going, you're doing brilliantly (well, I suspect that you are but you need to send me your weights!)

Berserker

Is this new weights, different from the one's on the 31st?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Nth Degree

Quote from: Airfix on January 06, 2013, 11:46:16 AM
13 out of 23 have yet to send me their Friday weights!  Grrrrrr!   063.gif to the lot of ya!

I might start adding a pound to your declared weight for every day you are late.   :53:

Right, sorry about missing yesterday's tip, wasn't near a computer all day.  Here is what it would have been:

Check out how much sugar you eat

Sugar is a vital food in the correct form.  Naturally occurring sugars give us easy energy and we need it to survive but we don't help by adding more to our food and drink.  Mainly because refined sugar is not as good for us.

For an experiment, take a large bowl and a bag of sugar.  If you take sugar in tea or coffee, put in as many spoons full as you add to a day's drinks.  Do you put sugar on cereal?  Add that too.  Do you drink full-fat soft drinks?  If so, add 2.5 teaspoons per 100ml of most soft drinks (it's 3.5 for Lucozade).  Now do the same for all seven days.  How much sugar is there?  I bet that it's more than you thought.  Time to cut down?

Keep going, you're doing brilliantly (well, I suspect that you are but you need to send me your weights!)

MY weight is same as starting weight Airfix, been a tad useless this week, sorry took so long to come back to you
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

Airfix