watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our fulham

Started by Fulham bob, January 06, 2013, 01:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham bob

In my opinion I think since Martin Yol has come to our club as manager we have lost all believe.Fans of all generations are all moaning about him and I have to agree with the majority.we had a great structure set up 4years ago and feel we had a g8 opportunity to build on and be winning cups.yesterday I met a old bloke who was 74 and have to agree with what he said we are not a football club anymore we have been turned into a business investment.Stuff what our loyal fans want its all a money adventure.Probably get a few annoying comments about this but it's an opinion of mine.Mo I appreciate everything you have done for our club but if you are not interested anymore in our club step aside and sell to someone who is willing to take the next steps.Mr Macintosh is the one pulling the Yol purse and with him on that we have no chance.My other point is Dimi lazytov we are paying him 80 k a week for what every game he struggles to break sweat and get into a canter.We need 11 players every Saturday and not 10 and a when be bothered player.
Go easy first post and voicing out my anger but nobody will listen. :028: :035:

vagrant

Ok, I will go easy and keep my opinions of your first post to myself.

As a matter of interest though, what are the next steps ??

TonyGilroy

I guarantee that MAF is in control and cares about the club as much as any of us do.

All football is business these days and how much of his money he commits is MAF's business.

The old days weren't quite as rosy as it's tempting to think. Ownership by crooks and sharks between Trinder and Muddyman and no investment during their admittedly honest ownership.

Things really have never been as good for FFC regardless of whether you think we'd benefit from a change of manager.

grandad

That should rank as the worst 1st post in the history of this MB. Fans of all generations are not ALL moaning about Jol. All clubs have to be run on a sound business plan & we are being run superbly. Do you want us to end up like Portsmouth? MAF is still passionate about the club & is ensuring that there will be a FFC in years to come. Berbatov was an inspired signing. I don´t remember players like Bobby Moore, George Best or David Beckham racing around like angry wasps.
Welcome to the board,by the way.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jambo

Bold first post.  Almost to the point that I think it might be a wind up.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Enter the Frei

Mr Fulham

Lighthouse

The club are taking a gamble in investing in youth and old men but not investing in players now. So we are left with what we have. A team with no strikers and let's face it a gamble from a team who needed investment to fight for a top six place to a team who will struggle to stay up.

A wind up or not the frustration is clear to many fans.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Sammyffc

i think everyone forgets we had the same starting team for ages . as soon as we make changes people start to cry and nearly have cardiac arrest if we lose a few . its crazy  

edited LBNo11 - language

fulhamben

Quote from: vagrant on January 06, 2013, 01:38:40 PM
Ok, I will go easy and keep my opinions of your first post to myself.

As a matter of interest though, what are the next steps ??
investing in our youth set up and cottage expansion, no wait mo is already doing this
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

zzamora

Wind up.

It is not, I fear. Welcome to the 21st century. Welcome to modern football.

The club still does act like a family club for me and I think it looks after its supporters a damn sight better than many other football clubs.

4 years ago we had a vastly over-age team (but still fantastic) and we still do. Things evolve and move on, and people have to move with the times.

Dimitar Lazytov has the most goals and sets up the most chances for the team. But alas, it's not the 70's, he doesnt run around kicking and diving in mud, so he must be lazy.

Some people cant tell class when it smacks them in the face.

As for "Mo" not being interested: Do you call an ambitious 30 million pound stand that will cement our position as a well recongized club not being interested? Do you call copious amounts of investment into the youth academy and first team (regard to wages) as being not interested? Do you call personally flying to Motspur Park to sign off the Berbatov deal not being interested?

Just because things arn't like they used to be in the good old days, the good old days of Fulham Park Rangers, Bill Muddyman and that lot, doesn't meant that we arn't a better club. We are better, we are evolving and we are still a fantastic team to support.

NB: we are not paying Berbatov 80k a week, nor is Martin JOL spelt Yol.

bill taylors apprentice

As I have said many times "football is a game of opinions" and yet again some peoples opinions don't let reality get in the way of theirs.
"Our club has a rich history etc etc but the reality is before our current stay in the PL we have spent a total of 12 years in the top league and never finished higher than 10th (I think without checking)
Nothing wrong with ambition and sometimes the performances are not to our liking but this is a golden period in our history.
Would you rather swap places with other famous clubs with a rich history such as Sheff utd, portsmouth, coventry to name just a few?  

fulhamben

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 06, 2013, 02:09:47 PM
As I have said many times "football is a game of opinions" and yet again some peoples opinions don't let reality get in the way of theirs.
"Our club has a rich history etc etc but the reality is before our current stay in the PL we have spent a total of 12 years in the top league and never finished higher than 10th (I think without checking)
Nothing wrong with ambition and sometimes the performances are not to our liking but this is a golden period in our history.
Would you rather swap places with other famous clubs with a rich history such as Sheff utd, portsmouth, coventry to name just a few?   
can we swap with man u please?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ron

Quote from: Sammyffc on January 06, 2013, 02:03:59 PM
i think everyone forgets we had the same starting team for ages . as soon as we make changes people start to cry and nearly have cardiac arrest if we lose a few . its crazy  

I'd have thought a reassessment of what is appropriate language might be in order.....?

Lighthouse

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 06, 2013, 02:09:47 PM

Well if we lose to Wigan and then a few more and go down anyway. We would not have spent HUGE money to stay in the Prem and will no doubt never see the Prem again. So a gamble is a gamble. Just by not spending money and hoping young players will come through to replace old men is a gamble in itself. This was a golden age in our history. Hate to think it is over and hope the gamble pays off.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The King

Baider

Agree with you on the fact we are a business more than a football club, think thats pretty clear for everyone to see

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Baider on January 06, 2013, 02:30:28 PM
Agree with you on the fact we are a business more than a football club, think thats pretty clear for everyone to see
That's football in the 21st century.