watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Vegard Forren to Everton?

Started by Bedford White, January 06, 2013, 06:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedford White

Everton are believed to have had a £4million bid for Norway defender Vegard Forren accepted by his club Molde. Fulham reportedly made an offer for the 24-year-old on Thursday and Molde boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed Forren was set to leave the club.
SOURCE: Daily Mail

David Moyes will hope that the allure of joining a Toffees sign involved in a genuine top four fight will see Everton see off Fulham in the chase for highly rated Norwegian international Vegard Forren.
The Everton boss is probably looking to bring in Forren as a long term replacement for veteran Sylvain Distin, who at 35 is clearly in the latter stages of his career.
Forren has helped Solskjaer 's Molde side to back to back domestic titles and has been scouted by a number of Premier League sides this term.
The one club man rejected a move to Belgium last summer but may be more open to a switch to a side in the English top tier this month. CaughtOffside.com

Looks like we've been guzumped once again!!!  :035:

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

zzamora

Shame.

I hope we're in for a decent CB however, if not now then in the summer. Douglas would do very nicely.

fulhamben

moyes has just been on telly and has said he wont be buying any players, maybe the odd loan.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jack Fulham

Everton have to sell before they buy.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jack Fulham on January 06, 2013, 06:39:08 PM
and moyes has said he is not looking to sell anyone,

Bedford White

Quote from: fulhamben on January 06, 2013, 06:40:00 PM

Like us they also have some ageing players, I hope the the thought of playing with his fellow countrymen at a family club will be enough to sway Vegard to Fulham. That would also depend greatly upon whether we can keep Brede.

I just feel that if we keep losing out on deals for younger talent we'll never be able to rejuvenate the team. I look towards Swansea as a role model for how we need to evolve, certainly we can not remain as we are.

fulhamben

Quote from: Bedford White on January 06, 2013, 07:03:07 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 06, 2013, 06:40:00 PM

Like us they also have some ageing players, I hope the the thought of playing with his fellow countrymen at a family club will be enough to sway Vegard to Fulham. That would also depend greatly upon whether we can keep Brede.

I just feel that if we keep losing out on deals for younger talent we'll never be able to rejuvenate the team. I look towards Swansea as a role model for how we need to evolve, certainly we can not remain as we are.
to be fair jol has said we are not in for him.

JackyFulham90

Jol has confirmed we are not after him, Everton will not sign him either they have no money