News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richardson to feature against Wigan ....

Started by JackyFulham90, January 06, 2013, 10:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Left back?
Left Mid?
Sub?
Not selected in the 18?

I would say Left Back he is surely worth some game time there, will be more solid than Briggs defensively in what is a massive game for us

What does everyone else think?

MJG

A 15 min cameo does not warrant a start for me. Still has to erase the previous 6 or 7 appearances where he has been woeful.

JackyFulham90

But he can't prove himself without being given a chance surely?

MJG

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 06, 2013, 10:13:56 PM
But he can't prove himself without being given a chance surely?
well a couple more sub appearances will do fine.

Burt

Memories of his "performance" at QPR are still fresh... To be fair to him the rest of the team also had shockers.

He is a better player than he has shown to date. Perhaps the injury recovery was more protracted than first thought.

JackyFulham90

Fair enough, he certainly hasn't delivered when given the nod on left midfield but he could be worth a start at Left Back I feel

ffc73

Richardson did not play left back in his cameo on Saturday.  By that stage of the game Reither and Richardson were playing as wing backs or even wingers because we had to gamble

I am not convinced, yet, by Briggs but at the moment I would prefer the youngster to be given a run of games at left back over Richardson

Scrumpy

I'm not convinced that he has been fully fit until now. Personally, I would start him at Left Back against Wigan.

I agree that we have not seen the best of him yet but I reckon when fully fit, and played at Left Back, there is a very decent player waiting to perform.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

MJG

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 06, 2013, 10:19:00 PM
Fair enough, he certainly hasn't delivered when given the nod on left midfield but he could be worth a start at Left Back I feel
so dump Briggs after 3 games. If we are going to find out what he can do he needs at least five games in a row, but then Jol has to justify his purchase so I expect your right and he will be in at LB against wigan.