Favourite? Something like this:

Taylor
Coleman - Hangeland - Bocanegra
Steed - Gera - Murphy - Clark - Boa
Saha - McBride

Enter the Frei

Favourite:

VDS
Pantsil Coleman Hangeland Harley (for that goal against Villa)
Steed Papa Bouba Diop Mousa Boa Morte
Berbs Gera

I'm only 18 so no real golden oldies for me ;)

and Berbs is in there because he was my second favourite player of all time before he joined Fulham  :dft001:everything I wish I could be as a footballer.

St Eve

Quote from: MOR : on January 07, 2013, 08:02:26 PM
Sure this has been done before but my Fulham team doesn't change.

1. Tony Macedo - Brave Keeper and a great Fulham man.       
2. George Cohen - He proved his worth as a commited and strong full   back for Fulham and England.
3. Robbie Herrera - Fulham fan or fans contributed some £60,000 to bring him to Fulham.
4. Steed Malbranque - He had some magical touch

5. Roger Brown - One of the bravest players I've had the pleasure to meet.(A Fulham legned)
6. Bobby Moore - Came to Fulham late in his career but you still saw
what class he had.
7. George Best - Sheer class even at Fulham.
8. Brian McBride - Gave everything in every game. Why aren't there more players like him
9. John Mitchell - 1974-75 need I say more.
10. Johnny Haynes - Although I caught him at the end of his career he still oozed class

11. Les Barrett - Like Haynes he gave his best days to Fulham. Exciting winger.
Manager - Alec Stock - Old fashioned, impeccably mannered football
man. 

great team but we have to find a place for Mullery and Clarke. Conway,   
Davies, Robson, Marsh, MacDonald on the bench

cheerupjimmyhill

just missed Haynes era however taking into account 34 years of my fulham life was spent outside of the top division when you look at some of the players who have worn our shirt even for a short time or at the very end of their career we really have to appreciate some of the quality players and characters we have seen.

Favorite team;

Peyton
Finnan
Gale
Money
Strong
Marinello
Mullery
Bullivant
Ivor
Saha

Squad players: Mellor, Roger brown, Ernie Howe, John Collins, Morgs. Freeman, Simon Davies, Murphy, mcbride, mitchell

Best team not including short term players (Best, Beardsley, Bonnisel etc)

Van Der Sar
Paul Parker
Coleman
Goma
Lock
Steed
Dembele
Mullery
houghton
saha
Ivor

Subs: Schwarzer, Hangers, Finnan, John Collins, Lee Clarke, Boa, Berbatov, Ruiz.

Opposition team Stand out players:

Phil parkes
Neville
Ashley Cole
Ledley King
Sol Campbell
Viera
Hoddle
Ronaldo
Bergkamp
Derek Hales (first player i really did not like)

Subs; Shearer, gerrard, Micky hazard, Nigel Martyn, Wilkins (sorry young Chelsea days) Tony currie.

McBridefan1

Mine.  I might stress that this is FAVOURITE not necessarily best team.

Schwarzer

Pantsil              Hangeland                Hughes              Konchesky

Duff          Murphy                 Etuhu          Dembele

Dempsey
                                       McBride

... again, not the best Fulham team but in terms of favorite players.  Boa Morte, Bocanegra, Anti Niemi and Gera also on the list. Favourite manager, sorry but its Cookie Coleman

RidgeRider

Quote from: McBridefan1 on January 08, 2013, 02:24:11 AM

Mine.  I might stress that this is FAVOURITE not necessarily best team.

Schwarzer

Pantsil              Hangeland                Hughes              Konchesky

Duff          Murphy                 Etuhu          Dembele

Dempsey
                                       McBride

... again, not the best Fulham team but in terms of favorite players.  Boa Morte, Bocanegra, Anti Niemi and Gera also on the list. Favourite manager, sorry but its Cookie Coleman

:plus one:, I completely agree with this except for Coleman. I thought Hodgson was a God and still do.

hongkongfulham

could easily copy and paste promotion winning side but...

1. VDS
2. Rufus
3. Volzy
4. Bocanegra (only because i had a few drinks with him, volz, and quedrue in hong kong and he was so bloody nice, Frank was a bit of a derk head)
5. Hangeland
6. Legwinski
7. Malbranque Dembele
8. Dead Snake
9. Berba
10. Saha
11. Hayles

Manager without a shadow of a doubt is TIGANA. (tigana's black and white army!)

We would get hammered but watch out for the counter attack!

honorary mentions go to: T -Rad, The Wardrobe, Zoltan, Facundo Sava, Steeeeeeeeeeeeeed, Paul trollope, Steve Hayward, Inamoto, Pechisolido and Bryan (man crush)

EDIT: have no idea how i forgot Dembele!

Fulhamkev

It's startling how many times Berbatov appears in peoples Best XI's, when he hasn't even had half a dozen good games for us yet. Add the total stinking performances away at QPR and Liverpool and I think people have very short memories. I'd have Saha over him every day of the week, probably with Ivor alongside him, or maybe McGod

Fulhamkev

"Favourite" is a tricky one isn't it, coz it doesn't necessarily have to be the best. Here's mine

EDVS

Brevett, Goma, Coleman, Finnan,

Steed, Dempsey, Morgan, Boa

Saha, Ivor

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Fulhamkev on January 08, 2013, 07:19:57 AM
It's startling how many times Berbatov appears in peoples Best XI's, when he hasn't even had half a dozen good games for us yet. Add the total stinking performances away at QPR and Liverpool and I think people have very short memories. I'd have Saha over him every day of the week, probably with Ivor alongside him, or maybe McGod

*favourite

TommyBarrs

some great line ups ! my manager would be Sir Roy what a legend saved us from going down and took us to a cup final. also finished the highest we have ever done in our history. And the reason i put Berbatov was because i was a massive fan of hes way before Fulham, when i played in tournaments people said i was like Berbatov just smaller and a few stone heavier ha ha

BishopsParkFantastic

A mix from the 60s to the present day (look at that midfield!):

Van der Saar
Cohen, Roger Brown, John Dempsey, Callaghan
          Mullery, Haynes, Dembele
      Jimmy Conway, Clarke, Barrett

Captain: Roger Brown
Subs: Peter Mellor, Parker, Les Strong, Chris Coleman, Steed, Houghton, MacDonald
Manager: Woy

Fulhamkev

Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 08, 2013, 07:33:42 AM

*favourite

Exactly! So he gets on a lot of peoples "favourite" list after a handful of good games. Doesn't say a lot about our other strikers does it

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Fulhamkev on January 08, 2013, 07:46:01 AM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on January 08, 2013, 07:33:42 AM

*favourite

Exactly! So he gets on a lot of peoples "favourite" list after a handful of good games. Doesn't say a lot about our other strikers does it

I see what you are saying for sure mate. Im a bit like tommy though, always loved watching him even at leverkusen and one was one of my favourite prem players so now i get the pleasure of him playing for fulham i just cant not pick him. Maybe a bit boyhood crush on my part ill admit

grandad

Macedo

Cohen        Roger Brown     Chris Coleman  Jim Langley

Mullery      Haynes    Bobby Moore

Leggatt     Clarke      Best

Subs: Van der Sar, Riether, John Dempsey, Dembele, Saha

Manager : Alec Stock
Where there's a will there's a wife

Peabody

Not a lot wrong with Granddads selection but I would have found room for Arthur Stevens and Beddy Jezzard somewhere.

EJL

All I'm saying is that Ruiz playing off Zamora in his pomp would've been absolutely deadly.

JBH

Macedo

Cohen        Brede Hangerland    Chris Coleman  Brevett

Haynes       Mullery      John Collins     LBM 

Ivor Davis     Sniffer Clarke     

Subs: VDS, Finnan, Murphy, Dembele, Saha, Golbaek, Morgan

Manager : Roy Hodgson

CurryForMario

Past Decade or So Favourites:

Van Der Sar
Volz - Hangeland - Coleman - Bocenegra
Dempsey - Dembele - Malbranque - Boa Morte
McBride - Saha
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Fulhamkev

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 08, 2013, 08:44:57 AM
Past Decade or So Favourites:

Van Der Sar
Volz - Hangeland - Coleman - Bocenegra
Dempsey - Dembele - Malbranque - Boa Morte
McBride - Saha

Oh yeh I forgot about Volz - I'll have him in over Finnan! And I'm not happy about having left out Dembele. Maybe him over Boa in mine