Live on ESPN

Manchester United v West Ham United
The FA Cup with Budweiser
Third Round Proper Replay
8.05pm, Wednesday 16 January 2013
Old Trafford, Manchester United
Live on ITV1

BedsFFC

Well, the tv co's have really bought into the beauty of the 3rd round with those fixtures. Arsenal seem to be on tv once a week

L-Wizzy

Twitter: @officialslimwiz

Mr_Moon

Such a disgrace. I don't really care about Fulham not being on TV but there are plenty of Premier League vs Football League ties, yet they'd rather show Man Utd and Arsenal who are on television every week.

LukeJennings

They are thinking with their wallets..

Ie, there is so many more Manchester United & Arsenal fans than The rest of the teams playing that night, shameful but it's the way tevision is now, why wasn't Luton v Wolves on television? Or Hastings Middlesborough? Unless its a top 6 team v a very low team then the smaller teams rarely get a look in unless the big teams aren't playing until a later date..

Sad really, do you reckon there will be a stream for the fulham match v Blackpool?
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

elgreenio

think that's 30+ consecutive Man Utd FA Cup matches on TV, absolute shambles.
touch my camera through the fence

Bryanthebroom

TommyBarrs

if we win and man utd win that will be on TV 100%. a bit more TV money will not do any harm. but don't worry about being on TV get your arses down to support the lads COYW!

tomcolemanfry

Fingers crossed if we get through the United games goes on TV and gets moved to a Sunday. Would do me lovely!