Maarten Stekelenburg
24 (45.3%)
Paul Robinson
3 (5.7%)
A N Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 46

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Ordar

Stekelenburg, no question.

If not him though. Butland.

Not Schwarzer or Stockdale

Mr K.Dilkington

Other area's of the pitch need more urgent strenghthening at the moment considering we still have Stockdale and Schwarzher. Before going out and splashing the cash on a new goalkeeper bring in CB,CM X2,ST, don't get me wrong I like Stekelenburg but there's got to be more important priorities at the moment than goalkeepers and more wingers.
Foolish ham

aussierod

The thing is, keepers don't normally cost too much in comparision to other positions, 3-4million to pick up Stekelenberg would be well spent and keep us in safe hands (pun unintentional) for the foreseeable future
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

EJL

Stek if he's available (nickname basis already).

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Swedish Terrier

1. Stekelenburg
2. Butland
3. Stockdale
4. Schwarzer

That is if had to make the decision today, but of course the form of our current keepers might affect my opinion on who should be starting next season.
Proud member of FFC Sweden.

Cottage count-4         Away count-2

cottage cheese

i dont get why people are happy with butland at the moment. He is a good upcoming keeper but he has made some errors these season and cost birmigham...Would people be patient enough with him? David was slated on here when it was his first game in a while

Enter the Frei

if we could get Stekelenburg for 3-4 mil we will be laughing, but he won't sign for us. Butland I doubt we'll sign either.

I think it'll be either Stockdale, Schwarzer or a keeper who we haven't yet been linked to. It's how we normally do business.

MasterHaynes

Butland , we can then forget about GK position for the next 5 years or more, if Jorennen proves live up to his promise then in 3 years we could sell either of them for a big profit

Jambo

Stekelenburg for me.  I'd like to see him now!
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

ElissonSnygg

Stekelenburg now or in the summer would be terrific.
Official board member of the Swedish Supporter Club - FFC Sweden.

Twitter: @ElissonSnygg

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

JackyFulham90

CurryForMario

Jack Butland. Would be great to have him here.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on January 09, 2013, 05:37:24 PM
Stockdale to be given a proper chance
Very true! what i've been trying to get across for a while!. I recall people Chanting "England's number 1" at him during the Blackpool game after he made a brilliant dare I say world class save from Tom Ince at close range, and then people going on like Stekelenburg is a No 1 priority buy on the forums. I personally thought he had a very good game against Blackpool, albeit sometimes maybe he should kick the ball straight upfield from a goal kick instead of always passing it short, although saying that he just wants us to play good football on the floor instead of just booting it forward. On the subject of distribution I thought his was very good that game on the whole when the ball was played back to him, but that is besides the point the guy should be given a chance to succeed.
Foolish ham

..Kya.ffc..

Definetely Stekelenburg. My eyes would pop if we managed though.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Classic94

Stekelenburg is a world-class keeper, but failing that, I'd be happy for Stockdale to get a run.

MJG

Hope Mark doesnt read this site. Not one vote so far.

cebu

I'm going for Butland, primarily because we'd have a young talent with sell-on value.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind Stekelenburg at all ... and he could play CB in an emergency - he's slightly taller than Brede!