watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Confused of Woking ?????

Started by clanky, January 12, 2013, 08:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clanky

Am I the only e who is is fed up with a plethora of rumours/gossip but no action and wonder what the hell we are doing at present.

The truth is we are in a poor run of form having let a lot of talent go without suitable replacements and now seem incapable of addressing the shortfall.

We've been punching above our weight for many years ( since Woy came ) and now in a mess.

Love Jol, but we don't seem to have a clear idea of what's needed, a keeper in my view is not a priortiy but see keeper related threads.

Surely we need to sort out the midifeld and attack with at least one creative midfielder and a solild centre forward to take the strain and focus off Berba.

We don't want other clubs left overs and sure the agents are trying to bump up players' fees but we need some new blood to give us a boost !!

Whilst I sense we'll stay up this year, if we are not reinvigorated we'll struggle next year

3 points today would be a good start

COYW--fazzled but hopeful !

mr-ska

I just wait till they've signed now.. otherwise id go mad.

Happy of Horsell

A Humble Man

We are only 12 days into the window, don't worry stay happy.

Frazzled of Fareham.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

sunburywhite

Its the same every transfer window, everybody expects 30 players to be signed on the first of the month

Smiling of Sunbury
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MJG

What will be will be.
I suspect money is not fully available for a number of reason to Jol.
1: disappointment in some of the signings Jol has made, so reluctance to give him money in January and lets see where we are in the summer.
2: money in has gone towards the new stand.
3: just a financial decision. We are going to finish lower than budgeted and need to put the Dembele money towards a balanced account.

Trying to make sense of it from central Woking opposite Toys r us.

Berserker

I always hope we are going to get a load of players that are going to make Fulham great. I'm on edge until the last hour and we generally just get a few, one may be brilliant, one unknown but turns out to be really good, then maybe one that had potential but ended up not reaching it.

More worried this time though because of what happened in the Summer

Strange of Swindon
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...nothing changes...

Taciturn of Tolworth
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Nth Degree

...Keeping Calm Captain Mainwaring...

Patience of Penrhiwceiber
Twitter: @OSmithFFC

Meerkat

I just keep hoping that something or someone good is going to happen soon.  

Optimistic Maidstone

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: MJG on January 12, 2013, 09:07:07 AM
What will be will be.
I suspect money is not fully available for a number of reason to Jol.
1: disappointment in some of the signings Jol has made, so reluctance to give him money in January and lets see where we are in the summer.
2: money in has gone towards the new stand.
3: just a financial decision. We are going to finish lower than budgeted and need to put the Dembele money towards a balanced account.

Trying to make sense of it from central Woking opposite Toys r us.

Opposite Toys R Us, isn't that a bus stop

Awesome in Ash Vale
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Whitewash

Signings now please!

Pissed off of Putney

tommy

All our deals are sorted in the last minute of the transfer window. A just need to be patient.

Reeling in ealing

Aldo

We often don't publicise our transfer dealings ahead of time. Have patience.

The cream of Cheam

cmg

Dear Mr C of W

I think you have allowed yourself to be confused by people whose aim is to spread confusion either by the need to fill column inches or for their own self agrandisement or amusement.

So far this window we have been connected with dozens of names from Aaron to Zlatan, from Balotelli to Mackie - very few, if any, of these 'rumours' will have any basis in reality.

The internet has been a wonderful invention, an invaluable addition to our educations. Unfortunately it allows any idiot (that's me, folks) to promulgate their craziests notions to all and sundry. This has had the rather amazing effect of making such pronouncements more, rather than less, liable to be believed (or, perhaps, people have become more guillable).

Ms. Beserker has got it just about right, if previous 'windows' are anything to go by. This club has usually worked quite unobtrusively and has a pretty good overall record when it comes to transfer dealings in recent years. Enjoy the garbage, it's highly entertaining, don't suppress the dreams - but don't actually believe anything until you see the player with the shirt...or, in fact, the player wearing the shirt, with the squad number on the back, actually on the actual pitch, actually kicking the actual ball.

Cynic of Sinope

BedsFFC

I just wanted to be part of this thread

Bewitched of Bedford

Mr K.Dilkington

Signings should be made sooner rather than later so Jol can make no excuses of missing out on the players he wanted at the last moment.

Worrying of Worthing.
Foolish ham