watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rodders

Started by westcliff white, January 12, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Fulham

My Dad can't stand him. Rod doesn't provide much quality but at least he works hard. Does some good stuff occasionally but lacks composure. Personally I don't think he's good enough but you pay for what you get and we paid nothing.

YankeeJim

Rodders was on for 30 minutes. Did Berbatov pass to him once?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

MJG

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 12, 2013, 11:22:25 PM
Rodders was on for 30 minutes. Did Berbatov pass to him once?
to be fair did Berbatov find anyone in 90

Humbled

Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 12, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
Rodallega should've started instead of Petric. Petric offers nothing when Berbatov is also in the line-up.

No one seems to offer anything when Berba plays. When he plays we don't look like a TEAM in my opinion

epsomraver

Quote from: Humbled on January 12, 2013, 11:51:18 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on January 12, 2013, 07:14:58 PM
Rodallega should've started instead of Petric. Petric offers nothing when Berbatov is also in the line-up.

No one seems to offer anything when Berba plays. When he plays we don't look like a TEAM in my opinion

You have hit the nail on the head! jol has created a monster in signing Berba and it is eating away our team and their spirit.

domprague

Petric does have 5 goals this season and was just back from injury. Duff seemed to be out of position a lot - a cross from Kaca went over everyone in the box and out for a throw. Where was Duffer?
Baird's cross that went to the floodlights was just embarrassing. I agree on Reither.
I feel that no one knows how best to use Rodders. I thought it was revealing that, when put through, he looked round for Berbatov instead of going for goal.
Smacks of a lack of confidence
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.