watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now officially in a relegation scrap

Started by Admin, January 12, 2013, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

This is not knee jerk, this is not a heated reaction to today's result but that performance today is of a team that is going down. I don't know what the hell is going on at Fulham but something isn't right. I don't know what else to say really but we're running out of winnable games now, can't string two passes together and our coach is making some of the oddest tactical changes ever. I'm starting to feel a little queasy right now.  fp.gif

hongkongfulham

i am so depressed. gone of the days of spirited fulham football win lose or draw.

Legate21

Jimbobob

fp.gif :Get Coat gif: :Get Coat gif: :Get Coat gif: :Get Coat gif: fp.gif

We are as lowly as the Sanchez days - really a crap sandwich right now.
Are we doing anything to improve this shambles of a club?
Wigan come in to our house and we can't win???
We are crap... :026:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Bassey the warrior

bulgariawhite

I just hope we have players coming in in the window. Richardson is not living up to MJ's hopes no matter where he plays. I am not panicking just yet

Lighthouse

We were saying this weeks ago. Just poor week after week after week.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: bulgariawhite on January 12, 2013, 05:13:33 PM
I just hope we have players coming in in the window. Richardson is not living up to MJ's hopes no matter where he plays. I am not panicking just yet

I felt he did extremely well today. Saved two probable goals with some Hughes-esque last ditch blocks.

Lighthouse

Have to agree that this great wall of let's blame Richardson is a mystery to me. He was fine in a team of just too many poor performances. Berbatov and Petric are fine in a good side but they had poor games for them. Rodders is given nothing and when he has seems shocked and doesn't know what to do.

Cannot blame poor players but a poor team and a poor management. If it was down to the odd player I would be happier. So much is wrong at Fulham at the moment.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

PokerMatt

Running out of winnable games? Yes.

Was West Brom one? No.

Did we win it? Yes.

I fancy a few more of them before the end of the season. I wish we'd win easy games at home but we always come up with surprises every season. City away next is a place we've won a good 3/4 times in the PL, so I'm keeping the faith on that one when there's no expectation to win.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Mr K.Dilkington

At the end of the day it's going to be pretty much the same result time after time with the squad we've got at the moment bar the West Brom performance which nobody expected. The time for invesment is now! or it's going to be a very tension filled end to the season.
Foolish ham

OtterFFC

Today's performance was probably to most disjointed of the season.  Passing the ball backwards and forwards on the edge of their penalty box, then eventually breaking down was the story of the day.  Not cutting edge what so ever. Our goal, a good goal, was really a hit and hope effort.  A very poor performance.  To be fair I thought Richardson's performance was one of the few plus points today.

Admin

Quote from: FFC to the Max on January 12, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
At the end of the day it's going to be pretty much the same result time after time with the squad we've got at the moment bar the West Brom performance which nobody expected. The time for invesment is now! or it's going to be a very tension filled end to the season.

"The time for invesment is now!"

And yet we still haven't learnt to act quickly enough. How long is this going to drag on for before we are really sucked in. I'm really starting to lose patients with Fulham this season... A complete and utter mess is the best way to describe it.

Jambo

Quote from: bulgariawhite on January 12, 2013, 05:13:33 PM

Thought he was our best player today (although thats not saying much) and made 2 vital tackles in the second half.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

PokerMatt

Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 05:53:36 PM

I'm really starting to lose patients with Fulham this season...

Bit harsh people not coming to your surgery just because you support Fulham isn't it?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 12, 2013, 05:57:17 PM
Quote from: Admin on January 12, 2013, 05:53:36 PM

I'm really starting to lose patients with Fulham this season...

Bit harsh people not coming to your surgery just because you support Fulham isn't it?
That's a good one!  065.gif
Foolish ham

Burt

cebu

TWFL

Disagree, not yet. Yes we played poorly, yes we're on bad for, but yet we are still 6 points off the relegation scrap with a much better goal difference. The big thing for me is we need some fresh blood in that wants to fight (in the style of Kara). If we can do that then we will be fine but if the no money thing is true then we could be in trouble.