more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

progress

Started by nose, January 12, 2013, 07:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

2010 europa cup final. team committed, organised everyone on board
2011 finished 8th (I think) team committed, organised, not everyone liked hughes but seemed to be winning people round.
2012 finished 8th or 9th, team clearly weathered alot of change and a manager with a very different appraoch
This season, team disorganised, dispirited, two untouchable players no obvious organisation on the pitch.

The managers substitution made some of previous efforts looked inspired. at 1 up in a close game the usual tactic is leave it as it is. Petric, not at his best at least was in the box when it mattered and looked  like if we ever delivered the ball in he might get on the end of it. Replaced by the hapless rodellelga. we went backwards. then the madness of removing duff instead of kaka
AND the hopeless berba and useless ruiz both remained on the pitch despite being such fgross liabilities today. Ruiz's last minute effort should have been a cut back, that would have been a goal. How many times was ruiz caught in possesion, what did berba do?

The manager played a midfiled without a holding player so wigan had the run of midfiled, baird should have started.

Personally i thought richardson made two good tackles but generally was as poor as he has been all season and for that selection alone MAF should be considering his managerial options. We are probably the worst we have been in the premiership, i am amazed that those that had a go at sanchez can defend this manager his record this season is quite shocking, I feel certain the poor souls that are going to blackpool will enjoy the journey more than the game, the coach and tickets should be free and each one payed a days wages.

Sorry, it is all so disapointing, today was the worst yet.

Mr_Moon

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2013, 07:06:37 PM
2011 finished 8th (I think) team committed, organised, not everyone liked hughes but seemed to be winning people round.
2012 finished 8th or 9th, team clearly weathered alot of change and a manager with a very different appraoch
This season, team disorganised, dispirited, two untouchable players no obvious organisation on the pitch.

The managers substitution made some of previous efforts looked inspired. at 1 up in a close game the usual tactic is leave it as it is. Petric, not at his best at least was in the box when it mattered and looked  like if we ever delivered the ball in he might get on the end of it. Replaced by the hapless rodellelga. we went backwards. then the madness of removing duff instead of kaka
AND the hopeless berba and useless ruiz both remained on the pitch despite being such fgross liabilities today. Ruiz's last minute effort should have been a cut back, that would have been a goal. How many times was ruiz caught in possesion, what did berba do?

The manager played a midfiled without a holding player so wigan had the run of midfiled, baird should have started.

Personally i thought richardson made two good tackles but generally was as poor as he has been all season and for that selection alone MAF should be considering his managerial options. We are probably the worst we have been in the premiership, i am amazed that those that had a go at sanchez can defend this manager his record this season is quite shocking, I feel certain the poor souls that are going to blackpool will enjoy the journey more than the game, the coach and tickets should be free and each one payed a days wages.

Get out of here.

Burt

By the same token, should Hangerland be considering his position as club captain for failing to lead and inspire the others on the pitch?

Bassey the warrior

Worst we've ever been in the Premiership? I can't take you seriously.

nose

Quote from: Mr_Moon on January 12, 2013, 07:08:16 PM

The managers substitution made some of previous efforts looked inspired. at 1 up in a close game the usual tactic is leave it as it is. Petric, not at his best at least was in the box when it mattered and looked  like if we ever delivered the ball in he might get on the end of it. Replaced by the hapless rodellelga. we went backwards. then the madness of removing duff instead of kaka

Get out of here.

sorry his distribution and indescision was dreadful JAR is a far superior player. Richardson is better at left back than left mid but still not good enough, we have better

nose

Quote from: The Moose on January 12, 2013, 07:10:33 PM
Worst we've ever been in the Premiership? I can't take you seriously.
check the run of results and the way we are playing. two shots against wigan!

nose

Quote from: Burt on January 12, 2013, 07:10:20 PM
By the same token, should Hangerland be considering his position as club captain for failing to lead and inspire the others on the pitch?
as a proper comment i thank you. IOt is a real problem not having a proper captain on the field, brede's form i think is suffering partly because he has this responsibility.

Burt

We were worse when we lost to QPR...

No getting away from the fact that it was a disappointing performance though.

nose

Quote from: Burt on January 12, 2013, 07:15:19 PM

I meant we are generally worse because we are going backwards, i wasn't o much thinking about an individual performance.  But yes the qpr game was a worse performance.

Burt

Quote from: nose on January 12, 2013, 07:18:06 PM
Quote from: Burt on January 12, 2013, 07:15:19 PM

I meant we are generally worse because we are going backwards, i wasn't o much thinking about an individual performance.  But yes the qpr game was a worse performance.

Thanks for clarifying. Not sure we are going backwards, so much as stuck in a rut. Against Swansea and WBA we showed flashes of what could be. Today was disappointing because there wasn't a repeat of that.

zzamora

Jambo

Quote from: Burt on January 12, 2013, 07:10:20 PM

Agreed.  Jol again said yesterday he wont sign the deal offered, how can he be in a position to inspire.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

Jambo

I can't really agree with much in there but then again we rarely do, which is fine.  Just picking up on the title of the thread, Progress.  Selling £30m worth of players since Jan 2012 and spending £6m, you could argue that we are pretty much where we should be, our squad is weaker than last year and we are in a lower position.  Simple maths really.

BTW: Richardson was my man of the Match.
We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/