watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I dont get all this transfer window business

Started by L-Wizzy, January 12, 2013, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L-Wizzy

Why is it people including Jol saying that the winter transfer window is the worse one out of the too. If you look at it like that, it will probally be, but look at west ham, they have made 4 signings already and have told c.cole he can leave. we have signed Chris David, a very talented player and there are talk of Stekelenburg and Huddlestone, why are we not pushing harder for these players if we really want and need them.

A transfer window is a transfer window, for me it doesnt matter if its in the summer or winter, the winter one can be used for an advantage, we see how we are playing for half a season and then we add to squad or remove from squad to make us better. It should be used as an advantage to us not as a negative. And where has the dembele and dempsey money done. In october i have seen a Jol quote saying we have lots of money for january and now we are in January we seem to have no money from a more recent Jol quote.

I aint blaming anyone, i think Jol is a very good manager, but we NEED to make signings this window 
Twitter: @officialslimwiz

JackyFulham90

Agreed we are a decent side still but we won't become a good side without a bit of investment & creativity in the side