watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

To the old timers. Raise a glass to Micky Adams

Started by Scrumpy, January 12, 2013, 08:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Port Vale won 2-1 at Gillingham today to take over from them at the top of Div 2.

Well done Micky boy  :yay:.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

dannydog

Now there's a man who knows how to get the best out of a team.

ron

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 12, 2013, 08:57:09 PM
Port Vale won 2-1 at Gillingham today to take over from them at the top of Div 2.

Top of D2 is familiar territory for a super guy and a great man manager. Lets hope he carries on to greater heights with Vale, and doesn't meet with the same fate that success brought him at the Cottage.,

The Enclosurite

:wine:

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 12, 2013, 08:57:09 PM

¡COYW!

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

We know what the  Port Vale supporters are feeling, they have been through some grim times so, like us all them seasons back, they must be loving it.

092.gif

Burt

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

zander

An old timer I'm not but I still enjoyed seeing that result.

Great goal from Tom Pope as well. He's arguably the best signing this season in the entire country.

:wine:

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Me-ate-Live, innit??

What a gent, well done Micky now keep them there ..............

Luffy86

I'll raise a glass to Mickey, the season he took us up from the old third division was my most memorable season supporting Fulham. I remember running onto the pitch at the end of the season away at Cambridge the first player I ran too was Terry Angus. I jumped straight over the barrier and under the stewards legs, there was an extra bit of encouragement from my elder brother... Was that 94/95??

A Humble Man

Got the ball rolling and got us noticed by MAFs advisor but I never liked the style we played under him other than its effectiveness.
We Are Fulham, Believe.