watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At this stage last season

Started by BlacknWhite, January 12, 2013, 09:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlacknWhite

We were in 12th place with 26 points. 1 point and 1 place behind where we at the moment.

CurryForMario

Yet everyone's panicking. Thank you. In Jol we trust.
He gets the ball, he scores a goal, he loves to play for Martin Jol - Dimitar Berbatov - Fulham's Number Nine!

MJG

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 12, 2013, 09:53:56 PM
two wins, yes two wins in 14 games. 15 pts in 16 games.   Your right why are we panicking?

Aaron

We were on the up then though.. Looks like we're only going backwards right now :(

WayneKerrins

Quote from: CurryForMario on January 12, 2013, 09:53:56 PM
No. The majority on this forum who understand the game have been increasingly concerned since the late autumn. We have big gaps in the squad and the squad itself is unbalanced (even Jol admits this). We have taken 2 home points from the last 3 winnable games and including losing to swan seas reserves.
The effort is patchy, the tactics non existent and Berbatov in the 10 role is more a hindrance than a help. Fayed won't even reinvest funds raised, Jol clearly isn't either a motivator or an organizer and talks gobbledegook. Eg he claims were big at the back today. When only one of our 4 could be called big.

No not panicking: just very concerned.

mangoputney

This time last year 8 losses 8 draws 5 wins.... Pulled 9 wins out of the bag finished with 48 goals 51 against

This year 9 losses 7 draws 6 wins... Already conceded 38 goals

Do you really see 9 victories coming out of the clueless dross we've produced since October

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

LBNo11

...no need to panic, I just won't look at the remaining fixtures; the way we are playing I see 5 points coming our way for the rest of the season...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

zzamora

Interesting to note that Liverpool at home is one of our last games of the season.

Remember 06/07?!

ffc73

Yes ddeuce & I also remember being relegated on the last day of a season in Swansea.

The past is the past & in the present we are gift wrapped for all those sides below us that see something to aim for

mickybrown100

WE ARE PLAYING LIKE DONKEYS ON CRACK. WE ARE USELESS, YOU WHO AREN'T WORRYING. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT, AND ACTUALLY GO WATCH A GAME, WE ARE CRAP.

Swearing removed

mickybrown100

THIS IS LIKE THE SANCHEZ ERA, ABSOLUTELY USELESS. PLUS, RODALLEGA IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD,  USELESS, MISSES ONE-ON-ONES AND TACKLES HIS OWN TEAM. USELESS. NEW KAMARA.

Swearing removed -   084.gif

Shredhead

Quote from: FFC73 on January 12, 2013, 10:46:30 PM
Yes ddeuce & I also remember being relegated on the last day of a season in Swansea.

The past is the past & in the present we are gift wrapped for all those sides below us that see something to aim for
I was thinking that the other day. I don't believe in coincidences though.  I don't believe the players are bad, they are all capable of playing well - Jol needs to get them sorted. And we're just having a bad patch - like most seasons except last year.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

zzamora

Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 12, 2013, 10:57:16 PM
WE ARE PLAYING LIKE DONKEYS ON CRACK. WE ARE USELESS, YOU WHO AREN'T WORRYING. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT, AND ACTUALLY GO WATCH A GAME, WE ARE CRAP.

Swearing removed
Quote from: mickybrown100 on January 12, 2013, 10:58:38 PM
THIS IS LIKE THE SANCHEZ ERA, ABSOLUTELY USELESS. PLUS, RODALLEGA IS THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD,  USELESS, MISSES ONE-ON-ONES AND TACKLES HIS OWN TEAM. USELESS. NEW KAMARA.

Swearing removed -   084.gif

this is the best post I have EVER seen on this board. What a post. Amazing. Thank you, you have made my day!  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif fp.gif

Boggers

This board is becoming a bit of a joke
"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

Lighthouse

Problem is we started so well compared to last season. Then we had the transfer window and we pretended that Berbatov would be a plaster for us losing the players we did. Then there was the Sunderland home game with injury and a sending off.

Since then we have been mostly very poor week in week out.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

Quote from: Boggers on January 13, 2013, 12:03:03 AM
This board is becoming a bit of a joke

...well show me a Fulham related message board that isn't saying the same thing - I'm getting hacked off with people criticizing this board as if this is the only forum where people are unhappy with what we pay to watch...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Boggers

I'm far from happy with what I saw today but some of the posts on here after a bad performance verge on the ridiculous. I know I'll be hit back with the old 'if you don't like what you see then don't read it' argument but it's getting harder and harder to have a reasonable debate when you get kneejerk and loaded hyperbolic posts like the one contained in this thread.

Try not to take it personally, I love this board and there are still some great posters here but it seems since things have started to go awry all the nutters come crawling out the woodwork to give their 'two cents'. - which hacks me off.

"I never comment on referees and I'm not about to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat" - Ron Atkinson

http://alrightbeav.wordpress.com/

@shutuposhea

PokerMatt

I'm a cynic, but sometimes I'm convinced people take pleasure from bad results so that they can say "I told you so".

I'm sure I'm wrong, though.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Admin

Quote from: Boggers on January 13, 2013, 12:31:38 AM
I'm far from happy with what I saw today but some of the posts on here after a bad performance verge on the ridiculous. I know I'll be hit back with the old 'if you don't like what you see then don't read it' argument but it's getting harder and harder to have a reasonable debate when you get kneejerk and loaded hyperbolic posts like the one contained in this thread.

Try not to take it personally, I love this board and there are still some great posters here but it seems since things have started to go awry all the nutters come crawling out the woodwork to give their 'two cents'. - which hacks me off.

All I'm going to say is that it's hardly knee jerk after 2 wins in 14 is it. If you think otherwise then well, I don't know what to say really and don't know what you've been watchinv to make things rosey. Man city away next with a loss to West Ham at home could see us flirting with the bottom 3. It's been crap, infact it's been absolutely dire and if people are paying good money to watch this rubbish week in week out then they have every right to moan on this forum.

Lighthouse

Quote from: PokerMatt on January 13, 2013, 12:33:47 AM
I'm a cynic, but sometimes I'm convinced people take pleasure from bad results so that they can say "I told you so".

I'm sure I'm wrong, though.

So the theory is some would take pleasure in telling a bunch of strangers on an MB that they were right as opposed to seeing the club we all support do well or at least play well.

No I think you are right and I agree. I am sure you are wrong too.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope