more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PLAYERS RATING FOR YESTERDAY

Started by JBH, January 13, 2013, 11:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

These are my ratings for the players yesterday and a short reason why

Schwarzer - 5/10 (Great saves but terrible distribution - Stockdale should have kept his place)

Richardson - 5/10 (Tried hard but made little impact on the match)

Hughes - 5/10 (Looked all over the place I think he has lost his Trust in Brede)

Hangeland - 3/10 (Pathetic performance and body language, he obviously wants away so sell him now)

Reither - 7/10 (Continued to impress as he has all season)

Duff - 6/10 (Tried hard but still lacks match practice)

Kagarounis - 7/10 (Worked his socks of and showed passion unlike our Captain, great goal)

Kacaklinic - 6/10 (Worked hard still not the finished article but worth his place in the team)

Ruiz - (5/10 had to play out of position due to injuries and showed that he isn't a central midfielder)

Berbatov 5/10 (So far this was his worst performance for Fulham won't do the simple things)

Petric - 6/10 (Considering how long he has been out for he worked hard unfortunately not match fit)

Even tough we nearly nicked it at the death we looked to have no shape and there was a lack of effort by a few players especially Brede who is not the player he was at the moment which I put down to his mental state about his contract, in my mind he should be told to sign or go before the end of January. We lacked in central midfield with Sidders and Diarra both being injured and trhe injuries to key players have been the issue all season and for that reason I sympathise with the problems Jol has faced with team selection, however he has to act now in buying a playmaker and not wait until January the 31st.

dannydog

Agree with all except Berb who was shocking and only warranted 3.

TonyGilroy

Richardson was much better than a 5.

All the defence are fire fighting. With no protection in front of them they're going where they have to but inevitably leavng gaps so Hughes and Hangeland deserve some understanding.

We all want to know Hangeland's plans and speculation surrounds money and the relationship with Jol. I wonder if he doesn't simply want to play in a more organised system.

epsomraver

Quote from: JBH on January 13, 2013, 11:37:42 AM
These are my ratings for the players yesterday and a short reason why

Schwarzer - 5/10 (Great saves but terrible distribution - Stockdale should have kept his place)

Richardson - 5/10 (Tried hard but made little impact on the match)

Hughes - 5/10 (Looked all over the place I think he has lost his Trust in Brede)

Hangeland - 3/10 (Pathetic performance and body language, he obviously wants away so sell him now)

Reither - 7/10 (Continued to impress as he has all season)

Duff - 6/10 (Tried hard but still lacks match practice)

Kagarounis - 7/10 (Worked his socks of and showed passion unlike our Captain, great goal)

Kacaklinic - 6/10 (Worked hard still not the finished article but worth his place in the team)

Ruiz - (5/10 had to play out of position due to injuries and showed that he isn't a central midfielder)

Berbatov 5/10 (So far this was his worst performance for Fulham won't do the simple things)

Petric - 6/10 (Considering how long he has been out for he worked hard unfortunately not match fit)

Even tough we nearly nicked it at the death we looked to have no shape and there was a lack of effort by a few players especially Brede who is not the player he was at the moment which I put down to his mental state about his contract, in my mind he should be told to sign or go before the end of January. We lacked in central midfield with Sidders and Diarra both being injured and trhe injuries to key players have been the issue all season and for that reason I sympathise with the problems Jol has faced with team selection, however he has to act now in buying a playmaker and not wait until January the 31st.

Is this your player ratings or from another source?

Lighthouse

I don't understand what Petric did yesterday. I know others see in him things I clearly don't. His link play was mentioned but as he was the forward I don't know who he was linking with. He seemd short of everything. Still I prefer Rodders but clearly his feet anre quicker than his brain.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Humbled

Quote from: TonyGilroy on January 13, 2013, 11:46:56 AM

Richardson was much better than a 5.

All the defence are fire fighting. With no protection in front of them they're going where they have to but inevitably leavng gaps so Hughes and Hangeland deserve some understanding.

We all want to know Hangeland's plans and speculation surrounds money and the relationship with Jol. I wonder if he doesn't simply want to play in a more organised system.

Agreed, Richardson made some very important challenges 2nd half and also got forward well but when he looked up to cross NO Berba in the middle to cross to so he had to go backwards

Basil

Richardson worth a 7 at least. Think some are marking him on previous, really strong in tackle yesterday and his covering awareness is actually very good.

JBH

Quote from: Basil on January 13, 2013, 12:09:06 PM
Richardson worth a 7 at least. Think some are marking him on previous, really strong in tackle yesterday and his covering awareness is actually very good.

Sorry but I don't think he was worth a 7 at all, I will stretch to a 6 at best but he still has a lot to do to convince me he is worth a place in the team

zzamora

Schwarzer - 6: Kept us in it, but his shocking distribution put us under sustained pressure for the entire match...

Richardson - 7: Very happy. Looked solid, offered a bit going forward and still managed to protect the defence (despite having no support again from kaca...). Match saving tackle.

Hughes - 5: wasn't himself.

Hangeland - 5: Average. Looked bit better than he has been, but body language is very bad.

Reither - 7: Very good again. Love him.

Duff - 5: Offered nothing.

Kagarounis - 7 Passion, worked hard, goal. Very good performance.

Kacaklinic - 5. Didn't offer much either, and was poor in defence.

Ruiz - 6. No covering support in midfield, no one to tackle for him, but put together some decent passess.

Berbatov 5. Crap.

Petric -4. Offered absolutely nothing to the team. Nothing.

cmg

Ratings seem reasonable (although I feel Richardson deserves a touch more credit)....

....Except for Schwarzer.
I have recently been converted to the idea that Schwarzer should now be replaced and felt, before the game, that Stockdale should have continued, despite the fact that he hasn't really grabbed the position by the throat. However, I thought that Schwarzer had an excellent game yesterday - several top class saves, confident, the only time he missed a cross a free-kick was given - an assured, Premier League performance.
The distribution business I still think of as a red herring. If his lumps down the field from back passes are marginally less accurate than those of other keepers then I don't think that contributes anything significant to the overall result. The problem (if there is one) is surely that he gets to have to do it so often.

Quote from: ddeuce on January 13, 2013, 01:26:33 PM

Schwarzer - 6: Kept us in it, but his shocking distribution put us under sustained pressure for the entire match...

Having just read this, it seems certain that I'm not going to get universal agreement on this!
I'd just say a). we were not 'under sustained pressure for the entire match'.
                b). such pressure as we were under was due more to midfield inadequecies than to Schwarzer's distribution.