News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, when are we going to see these new players that are desperately needed?

Started by Admin, January 13, 2013, 02:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Quote from: KCat on January 13, 2013, 04:40:54 PM
Jezzzz Admin  you need to start taking a regular dose of cod liver oil with a high EPA  far better than Prozac, it will also make it easier to climb trees however,   ................it will do feck-all for Fulham    064.gif

Didn't we spend ages trying to get Jol in 2010 only to discover he had a buy-out clause also Hummmmmmmm !!!

Believe me KCat, annoyed by this whole car crash of a situation is an understatement!!

Bassey the warrior

We desperately need players. If we don't get them relegation is a real possibility.

Bassey the warrior

Boateng would be a pointless signing. We need a player to come into the team immediately, not someone who is lacking match fitness. Central midfield is the absolute priority, then centre back.

Admin

Quote from: The Moose on January 13, 2013, 04:48:07 PM
We desperately need players. If we don't get them relegation is a real possibility.

Have you checked out our remaining fixtures? I think you're right, relegation could be a possibility.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: The Moose on January 13, 2013, 04:51:09 PM
Boateng would be a pointless signing. We need a player to come into the team immediately, not someone who is lacking match fitness. Central midfield is the absolute priority, then centre back.

Ah Moose !! did you not see the photos of the squad training earlier in the week???  There  is a shed load of the tykes,  earning more in a month that most of us earn in a year  ( I am being generous there) and they cannot work up any kind of enthusiasm  
for 90 mins of football a week or to play with any purpose.
Jol has said Kelly was the only player to leave in this window,  so  the answer is to get two mid-field players who are fully match fit and have a good understanding by the Citti game .................... that ain't going to happen.
We should try and get Frank Lamps ( God  did I really  say that ) !!
...................... if I can stomach Jol I sure as hell can watch Frank 

jarv

Moose, beat me to it. There are 3 holes in the team, the first 2 which need plugged are centre midfield and centre defence. 2 quality players required which will cost a tidy sum no doubt. The 3rd is pace...Kaca is OK but still no end product. His development to a premier player is takin too long.
Look on the bright side, Fulham managed to kick start  the (xmas) seasons of Sunderland, qpr  and southampton. very kind offering. Thank goodness for Reading and villa. :005:

grandad

For goodness sake ,there is 60 mil up for grabs from next seasons TV pot. Surely Mo could put up some of this now. If not it´s possible we could miss out on it if the worst should happen. In accountancy terms it is called Teeming & Lading, using tomorrows takings to pay todays bills.
Where there's a will there's a wife