watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Despite everything

Started by Peabody, January 14, 2013, 12:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I am a really happy old chap. My family have clubbed together and have ordered an I Pad mini for my birthday, which I understand is the bees knees. If I get stuck, I hope some of you, with the knowledge will be of help.

Airfix

iPads (mini or full-sized) are great.  You'll have a lot of fun with it.

The Equalizer

Peabody, I hope you enjoy the present!

But, please beware of Airfix. Now that he knows you've got one, he'll be trying to sell you a Jambox next!  :airfix:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: The Equalizer on January 14, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
But, please beware of Airfix. Now that he knows you've got one, he'll be trying to sell you a Jambox next!  :airfix:

Funnily enough.....

Peabody

He'll have to talk about  that to my family.

Burt

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Airfix

Quote from: Burt on January 14, 2013, 03:58:49 PM
What's a jambox?

092.gif

More here

Do yourself a favour.  Your eyes won't believe your ears!

A Humble Man

JAMBOX delivers stunning hi-fi audio in a portable wireless speaker so compact you won't believe it when you hear it. Unlike other portable speakers, JAMBOX is powered by a pair of proprietary, highly sophisticated acoustic drivers, unmatched in their ability to produce extreme high (tweeter) and low (woofer) frequencies from a single, ultra-small dome speaker. They work in concert with an innovative moving-wall passive bass radiator and airtight enclosure to deliver shimmering highs and thumping lows that you can literally feel - the richest sound all in the palm of your hand.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Burt

Sounds like something to check out.

Just invested in Sonos last year though... Love it.

A Humble Man

Quote from: Burt on January 14, 2013, 04:17:01 PM

That is an advert do not believe a word of it.  Lots of people buy Bose equipment, get it home and realise all their claims are bogus and go and buy a real HI FI system, to use an old fashioned term.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Airfix

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 14, 2013, 04:21:29 PM

That is an advert do not believe a word of it.  Lots of people buy Bose equipment, get it home and realise all their claims are bogus and go and buy a real HI FI system, to use an old fashioned term.

Then by all means ask me for a demonstration - happy to bring both my Jambox and Big Jambox to a game and meet you in a pub of your choice.

Peabody

Quote from: Airfix on January 14, 2013, 04:39:34 PM

Then by all means ask me for a demonstration - happy to bring both my Jambox and Big Jambox to a game and meet you in a pub of your choice.

So will you transport all this equipment in your JamJar?

zzamora

Quote from: Airfix on January 14, 2013, 04:39:34 PM

That is an advert do not believe a word of it.  Lots of people buy Bose equipment, get it home and realise all their claims are bogus and go and buy a real HI FI system, to use an old fashioned term.

Tell you what, 10 out of 10 for design!

And to "A Humble Man". I have a Bose speaker, and it is one of the best things i've brought. Much better than my Hi-Fi.

King_Crud

I bought a jambox online. I couldn't get it to play music, but it tasted nice on toast

A Humble Man

Things with plugs on confuse a lot of people.
We Are Fulham, Believe.

Airfix

Quote from: A Humble Man on January 14, 2013, 04:50:32 PM
Things with plugs on confuse a lot of people.

Thank the Lord (who does not exist) that Jambox doesn't have any plugs then!